Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-08-2010, 09:25 AM
I think...salukis, bernese and border terriers =D
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2010, 09:48 AM
Forgot too say the Australian shepherd for me too . See all the reasonably sized dogs with fluffy coats and hours of grooming. I'm a glutton for punishment.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2010, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
... lol but they are too diverse to say 'like as a breed' imo(n.i's)... i think mine is really pretty but some are so ugly they are pretty lol

...still sibes and csv's for me ... oh and pharoh hounds,ibizan hounds etc.

i adore gsd's and collies etc but am picky on the looks of the 'individual'
I think the same.

Mind you, I can't believe that I left sibes and csv's off my original list
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2010, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
Sounds like a Hancock lurcher

http://www.hancocklurchers.co.uk

I love Dobermann, Wiermaraner, Pointers, Afghan, Borzoi, Greys, Salukis, Podenco, deerhound - most of the hound family and i also like Daschunds, Huskie, Malamute and i forgot the Irish Setter
She was---thanks.

She was tattooed and I rang him to check it. I'd go to him if I wanted that sort of look in a dog.

rune
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Newfoundlands, St Bernard, Pyranean Mountain Dog I have always adored those breeds for thier looks.
I also love Longhaired Black and White Border Collies with tipped over ears and of course greyhounds, thier eyes just melt you.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Im trying to think here but in my head I cant seperate just for looks, when I think of a breed I think of the personalities and whether I could live with the dog

Its still collie types for me every time - I think you cant beat a good looking collie, the look in the eye makes me catch my breath
nddogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-08-2010, 10:33 AM
That is so hard I like GSPs like my one but I like so many other breeds too but 90% of the time has to be the 'working type' if it's a working breed especially the gundogs as can't make out some of the show types as think the working types look so much nicer, but thats just person preference I like sight hounds, gundogs, and many other dogs from different groupes but mainly I like athletic looking dogs ones that look like the can work / go for a walk all day.
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2010, 10:44 AM
I LOVE the look of greyhounds and the beauty of sighthounds.
Other than sighthounds, I love the look of Rotties, GSD's, Welshies, Dallies, Pointers and most gundogs, the list is looong!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Pyranean Mountain dog (though im sure I spelt it wrong) cause My Mother had a pair in the early eighties, n I grew up fascinated by this picture on her dressing table of these huge polar bear looking dogs, and when I met some at discover dogs a few years back..i totally swooned. I doubt they'd ever be suitable for me though.
I always loved the idea of Great Danes too, but again as above.
Jukesgirl
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-08-2010, 04:45 PM
I love my terrier and would never go back, i love the cheekiness of their look but i also have a soft spot for huskies and malamutes but could never own one - i love to see dogs run off lead and have fun and couldn't stand needing to keep them on lead all the time as i know can be necessary
Page 7 of 13 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »