Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2009, 10:21 PM

Paranormal Activity

We saw this the other night, has anyone else seen it?

OMG - at first I thought ohhh, this is a wee bit slow - hells teeth, it makes up for it later!!!!

I can honestly say my neck was killing me as I couldn't sit back in my seat. I was so on edge - and at one point I nearly glassed myself with my vino as I got such a shock!!!!

If you like a fright, you must see this
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2009, 10:26 PM
well for me it was alright about an hour in, but when they discovered that it was rod hulls emu (the footprints in the powder) that was haunting them? well, it went downhill rapidly!! i must admit that i laughed through the rest.

maybe i've watched too many horror films now, cos i do love em. but that just didn't do it for me. i was far more concerned by the noise of the wind blowing through the door behind me than the film!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2009, 10:48 PM
I saw it a couple of weeks ago, was really looking forward to it with all the hype......but sorry to say I thought it was crap
Didn't make me jump once!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2009, 07:57 AM
My daughter's been to see it twice - she's tried to describe it to me but I put my fingers in my ears & sung la la la (I'm to scared!)
Son went last night but couldn't get in - it was full! must be popular!!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2009, 08:02 AM
I'm looking forward (I think ) to seeing this film. I remember watching The Exorcist, when that first came out and all the hype and I must confess that scared the sh*t of me well I was only 19 at the time.

This one, I think, will do the same to me still gonna watch it though.

My fav horror film I think was The Entity, for frights and jumps, but the end let it down, as does most films, so I shall wait with baited breath....no spoilers please!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2009, 08:05 AM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
My daughter's been to see it twice - she's tried to describe it to me but I put my fingers in my ears & sung la la la (I'm to scared!)Son went last night but couldn't get in - it was full! must be popular!!
That's what I did with The Exorcist, so most of what I thought I had heard and seen was in my imagination funny thing imagination, plays tricks on the mind

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I shall keep saying to myself..."It's only a film, It's only a film...it's not real, It's not real!"
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2009, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
I'm looking forward (I think ) to seeing this film. I remember watching The Exorcist, when that first came out and all the hype and I must confess that scared the sh*t of me well I was only 19 at the time.

This one, I think, will do the same to me still gonna watch it though.

My fav horror film I think was The Entity, for frights and jumps, but the end let it down, as does most films, so I shall wait with baited breath....no spoilers please!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
well i hope you do enjoy but i'll give you a tip. don't hold a drink without a lid on it!! judging by the reaction of some people in the cinema it would be wise to not be holding anything!!!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
well i hope you do enjoy but i'll give you a tip. don't hold a drink without a lid on it!! judging by the reaction of some people in the cinema it would be wise to not be holding anything!!!
Will do!!!!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2009, 11:40 AM
Its bloody brilliant! My partner doesn't get scared by films, and she watched it from under her coat having cold sweats! It was the best film I've seen this year! Everyone clapped at the end - only film I've ever been to that that happened!
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Its bloody brilliant! My partner doesn't get scared by films, and she watched it from under her coat having cold sweats! It was the best film I've seen this year! Everyone clapped at the end - only film I've ever been to that that happened!
New Moon got a standing ovation
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >