View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Lovely pics, you are making me so jealous. I am waiting to have my garden all revamped and made over. So although I do have some plants in pots they are all just stuck in a corner until garden is done. What amazes me are the difference in your plants to mine, because we live high up in the mountains ours flower much later. My clematis is only just starting to grow.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 08:02 PM
will get the camera out over the week end, not many flowers just yet but lots of green

Elaine xxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 09:55 PM
Some fabulous pictures guys, they are really really lovely
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-05-2009, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Lovely pics, you are making me so jealous. I am waiting to have my garden all revamped and made over. So although I do have some plants in pots they are all just stuck in a corner until garden is done. What amazes me are the difference in your plants to mine, because we live high up in the mountains ours flower much later. My clematis is only just starting to grow.
Wouldn't that also depend on the variety though, my clematis montana has already flowered and finished. I think it burst into bloom in early april and it's just lost the last of it's flowers.
The picture is Dr Ruppel which flowers May/June and Sept. I've also got one that doesn't flower until about August.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

22-05-2009, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
will get the camera out over the week end, not many flowers just yet but lots of green

Elaine xxx
I think mine are a bit like that too tbh, but we can chart their progress through the summer, if we manage to keep the dogs out of them
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

22-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I will take some piccies of mine in the morning but they aren't anywhere as elegant as yours
I love last years, I think that is what I would choose to have grow in mine
Have you complained to Miraclegro? I did, if you saw my post on Mushrooms. It's worth it they sent me some vouchers. Go to their website.
I think I will send them an email, It's mullered the clematis and a few other plants too. One minute the water was completely clear and the next it was really bright blue. I took the feeder off and watered the plants really well with just water straight away but obviously even that wasn't enough. I saw your mushrooms they're huge, did they offer an explanation at all?
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

25-05-2009, 01:06 PM
And a few from the back garden

Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 01:11 PM

I used to like having a nice garden, but after having the rotties a few years, I gave up, I tried everything, even started putting high wire round the pots, but flowers in prison dont have the same look to them, the rotties find a way in anyway....so heres what grows in my tubs.

Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 01:19 PM
I think we have a green fingered lot on Dogsey
Here is my back patio so far;

My window boxes;

and my hanging baskets which have basket sweetpeas in them;

Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
I think I will send them an email, It's mullered the clematis and a few other plants too. One minute the water was completely clear and the next it was really bright blue. I took the feeder off and watered the plants really well with just water straight away but obviously even that wasn't enough. I saw your mushrooms they're huge, did they offer an explanation at all?
I emailed them then they phoned me. They said there were spores already in the air that caused the mushrooms to grow. So how come they only grew in the pots with Miraclegro in?!!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

25-05-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post

I emailed them then they phoned me. They said there were spores already in the air that caused the mushrooms to grow. So how come they only grew in the pots with Miraclegro in?!!
Well I sent them a long and detailed e mail explaining exactly what happens when I try to use the feeder. Not only is the clematis suffering but I lost an entire tray of potted on plug plants that had been thriving until they were miracle gro'd. I got a reply this morning saying sorry to hear you're not happy with the product and proceeded to give me directions for use.
The e mail I sent in reponse was a tad more forceful and explained in no uncertain terms what I now expect them to do about it. I shall see what happens.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »