Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2009, 11:47 AM

Cassie not quite herself today

Poor Cassie isn't her usual self today. She had me up in the middle of the night and all she wanted to do was to lie outside in the yard.

We took her out this morning to the bridleway but she wasn't too bothered to be honest. She's just been laying outside again and has thrown up.

She's now just lying on the sofa looking sorry for herself. She keeps stretching like she's got a bad tummy too.

She's drinking fine and she's pooping fine. What do you think? Just a bit of a dodgy tummy?-(
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-03-2009, 11:59 AM
Ooooh don't know maybe you should watch her closely it will hopefully pass. Ollie gets his off days and I start panicking then by the following day he is back to his normal self. Hope she feels better soon. X
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2009, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Ooooh don't know maybe you should watch her closely it will hopefully pass. Hope she feels better soon. X
Thanks Lynn, she's curled up beside me for the moment. xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-03-2009, 12:01 PM
Best place to be curled up next to Mum Ollie gets clingy when he is under the weather.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2009, 12:01 PM
Poor Cassie.

I don't want to sound an alarmist, but I think I'd have a word with the emergency vet... whenever mine have had a bad tummy they might be a bit quiet, but there's none of the stretching etc. you describe.

Is her tummy swollen at all?
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2009, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Best place to be curled up next to Mum Ollie gets clingy when he is under the weather.
Thanks Lynn

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Poor Cassie.

I don't want to sound an alarmist, but I think I'd have a word with the emergency vet... whenever mine have had a bad tummy they might be a bit quiet, but there's none of the stretching etc. you describe.

Is her tummy swollen at all?
Thanks Hali, her tummy doesn't feel swollen and she's let me have a good feel. She just seems to be a bit 'off'. She's been pukey over the last while with her Bromide for her epilepsy but hasn't been sick in 2 weeks with the meds. Sometimes I just think it's the meds that do it. She's sound asleep beside me at the minute. I'm not sure what to do really-( I've checked her gums and they're pink and when you press them, they go back to pink straight away.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Poor girl, I would keep an eye on her and if you are in doubt, see the vet. Hope she is better soon (((hugs))) x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2009, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Poor girl, I would keep an eye on her and if you are in doubt, see the vet. Hope she is better soon (((hugs))) x
Thanks Lorna. John took her out for 1/2 an hour and although she was subdued she was happy to be out. Now she's back though, she looked like she was going to be sick again and although she wasn't sick, she's lying outside looking really sorry for herself. John's on the phone to the emergency vet at the minute.
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2009, 02:43 PM
awww poor Cassie, hope she feels better soon x gentle hugs coming your ways xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2009, 03:45 PM
The stetching you describe is usually a sign of pain......

Hope the vet had some good advice, J.

Hugs x
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »