register for free

Dog Articles

Dog Fleas and Treatments

...has received 22 comments (page 3)
carrie.decarlo
New Member!
Female 

17-03-2017, 12:49 AM
Great! This is what I need. I need fleas treatment since I have this kind of problem. Thanks for sharing!
billyharvey
New Member!
Male 

17-03-2017, 06:38 AM
Thank you for all of the information this would help mo to know better what happening to a dog suffering flea and ticks.
Musher
Dogsey Junior
Male 

18-02-2019, 03:46 AM
Interesting read.
I had a problem with Fleas twice in my 30+ years of being owned by sometimes as many as 48 adult K9's.
Both times I used Diatomaceous Earth, BalsamPine sprigs, WhiteSpruce and BlackSpruce Sprigs and dried WormWood leaves and stems. This was the bedding. It was routinely -40*C at night. My dogs are all outdoor dogs. Actually sleddogs that would rather sleep on top their house than in it.
So the combination of (what most people consider extreme) cold and the bedding killed all them little buggrs(fleas) and their eggs which are good for up to an entire week of cold down to -20*C.
And for ticks, WormWood and BalsamPine boiled for 4mins in water then cooled and bottled for a week then strained and spritzed.
I dislike chemicals.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top