View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2017, 09:36 AM
Awwww Kazz, proper chuffed for you, your mum and Buster. if it helps, they do senior kongs too...they are the purple ones, my 2 have one as it was all they had in the shop Lol
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-03-2017, 12:49 PM
Good afternoon y'all!
Just come back from the vet with our furry beast.
No problems - just his annual MOT and booster injection.
All fine and he is very good about puting up with the poking and prodding.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2017, 01:04 PM
Seen Buster now and he is never 11, looks a lot younger. Whatever has happened to him, I am so happy he has found a caring loving home now.
Loads of bones, of course that is because I have a delivery due on Thursday, last week there were next to none and I had loads of room, this week I'll need all the room I can get and there are bags and bags of them. I can give some away at least, got the pitbull down the road and the staffies in the new shop, so they'll all benefit from my windfall.
Weather is on the turn now, lovely and sunny this morning, by the time I got back a cold wind had got up and the sun had gone in.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2017, 01:58 PM
flipping heck...took the girls out..vest, tshirt and thin wax coat...scorchio!!!!!!
TW, sods law isn't it? need something and you never have enough and then when you aren't desperate there are bucket loads...i am sure everyone will be very very grateful
Besoeker, pleased the mot went well
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Thanks all. He is cracking asleep on the sofa now, he does not look 11 but he is was in January this year. White Staffies rarely look old they don't go noticably grey he has a puppy kong I hate the colour purple. Not a toy dog though I do not think more to please you than himself. Loves his walks doing about 2 miles a day gentle amble when in foster.

Bumped into my next door neighbour in and discovered we are apparently in a flood zone........... you live and learn.

Looks like we may be in for a storm here....
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2017, 03:33 PM
Kazz, we've just got the rain, shame, was a lovely day too...and i have to go out Lol. Amazing how you learn stuff years after living somewhere
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2017, 03:37 PM
We've had a short shower, now its dry again. Not going to last though.
I've delivered bones round so happy doggies up and down the road tonight. My freezers are full, all very well, but God Only Knows what I'll do on Thursday. I will have used some by then and some frozen marrow bones can go in the fridge and they'll be OK for a day or two.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2017, 05:11 PM
Well a heavy shower and discovered Buster does not like the rain went out after the shower went out when stopped while out it started again he gave a small bark and turned for home. Sadly for him I am in charge of the walk and we went another way although homeward bound...........
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2017, 05:18 PM
Evening everyone.
Kazz sounds like Buster is very happy having his paws under your table.
June glad the bone run went well even if a few to many. Sure the local dogs are very happy for their donations.

Mark arrived safely thank you and Joel's appointment went well he is healing well but slowly and needs to go again in 2 months. He can start doing light sport but nothing competitive.

Sun came out eventually so managed to get some washing part dried outside.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-03-2017, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
flipping heck...took the girls out..vest, tshirt and thin wax coat...scorchio!!!!!!
TW, sods law isn't it? need something and you never have enough and then when you aren't desperate there are bucket loads...i am sure everyone will be very very grateful
Besoeker, pleased the mot went well
Thanks Griff.
He is just so easy for the vet. Most things really.
We'll do a 50 mile round trip on Thursday. My dear wife will see her osteopath. In the meantime Max and I will walk for an hour or so in Cassiobury park.And maybe visit my old office.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >