Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2017, 07:35 AM

Daily Thread, Monday 6th March

Good morning everyone, lets hope this one posts.

June do hope Cariad will be ok. Sounds nasty.

Lynn, hope Dillon is ok. Griff, hope you are feeling better.

Hope all our absentees are all ok, do take care,

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-03-2017, 08:34 AM
Well I did do a long post but this stupid chromebook keeps losing internet connection. Internet fine so must be this machine.

So I will say good morning Moyra and all who follow and hope everyone and all four legged friends are well. I amy put a more indepth post up later.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-03-2017, 09:51 AM
Still feels warm on the site of her op, but not red or anything and she is fine in herself. Done a normal poo and quite bright and eating fine. Not sure if I am being a bit over anxious.
Lovely morning earlier, has clouded over now. At least there is no rain forecast for which I am thankful.
Know how you feel Lynn, winds me up for the rest of the day when that happens
Moyra hope your kidneys are better, do you have another appointment at all
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2017, 10:33 AM
Hi June, It could be a bit of inflammation or bruising coming out. Have you spoken to the vet? Maybe they can give you something for her or just rest her. Hope she is ok.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2017, 01:25 PM
Hi All,
Hope Cariads wound will be o.k
Hi Moyra, brenda and Lynn
lovely sunshine here, my dads xjs has been taken off for estimate on how much to get her back on the road...very strange for her not to be out the back anymore.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-03-2017, 02:21 PM
I have had a look at it and there is no redness or discolouration, feels a bit swollen, but nothing obvious really. I'm keeping an eye on her, at the moment she doesn't seem in the least bothered. Been out and bought 2 black extra large mens t shirts for her. They've all had a walk, a bone each and seem settled.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2017, 02:32 PM
Glad Cariad seems ok June when she due to go back to the vet for her stitches out?

Griff, I hope it doesn't cost a fortune for your dad's xjs to be done up!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-03-2017, 02:39 PM
Hope dad's xjs is back where it should be soon griff.
June hoping cariad is not going to start an infection. Sounds like you are on top of it.
We have ditched the boot idea for Dillon how on earth it is meant to stay on is anyones guess even with the two velcro tabs supplied.
So will be selling that on ebay I think We decided to order the tuf foot the reviews are excellent it dries in 10 seconds and no adverse effects if he licks it.
They use on the frog of the horses hoof to toughen it also if needed. So worth a go if I can keep the pad from thinning further and toughen it up also in the process I think he will be happier than wearing a boot.
Harvey Gill is doing ok finishes her last round of chemo next week 6 sessions again. The only thing is it has knocked her back a lot again and the damage it has done to her lungs is irreversible so she has a great deal of trouble some days with her breathing.
I did laugh at Casey and the rabbit.

Beds changed housework done just Dillon's covers to get dry. We have had a lovely sunny day today until a few minutes ago when we got hailstones.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2017, 03:06 PM
Could be just bruising then June.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2017, 03:45 PM
Dad says he will pay upto £6000!!! Was a nightmare getting it on the trailer
I wonder could she be reacting to the stitches TW??
Lynn, please send Gill my very best wishes. My aunties scan was last week and they said it was stage 2...i think that is what my fave aunty said
Have to get dad to the Dr today, he is short of breath
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >