Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2016, 07:24 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, March 7

Good morning everyone,

Had a better night last night for which I am grateful. Did want to watch Dr Thorne but will have to get it on catch up.

June, see you had fun and games with Zen again last night, she's at that teenage stage.

Mandy, hope Rosie is much better this morning.

LG, Do be careful on that ice outside yours, don't want any accidents.

Griff, does brother go home today? and haven't the girls done well.

Harvey hope Casey is much better now. Norma hope Mr Fritz's ear is now recovered nicely. Lynn hope Dillon's leg is better too.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless all.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-03-2016, 08:02 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to come
Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day yesterday think i'v just about recovered lol
Glad to hear your feeling a bit better today Moyra take it easy though
Hope Rosie Dillon Casey and any other poorly pups are soon on the mend
Moyra Fritz back at the vet Friday hopefully having his stitches out and getting rid of the cone of shame bit withdrawn today just hope he's having an off day
Need to have a catch up to see if everyone 's been behaving themselves lol
Lynn Griff TW Nippy Mandy Sue Brenda Lg hope your all doing ok
Not a lot on today after the mass cleanup after the hoards had left
The bumblesnout only blotted her copybook once when she swiped a lick in passing at the icing on the daughters birthday cake lol
Looking after the munsters for a few days as their owner has a family emergency (last min thing couldn't say no could I ) will take them out in 3lots they'll be staying at thier own home as 6 here would be toooo much
Oh away Wednesday till Monday BLISSSSSSSS
Bright but cold this morning must get the muppets out
Hope everyone has a good day
Take care stay safe xxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2016, 08:33 AM
Morning Moyra, Norma and all who follow.
Glad you had a better night Moyra.
I am ready to go back to bed after reading your post Norma. Enjoy your well earned time away.
People with icy conditions take care, hope Rosie is on the mend and Casey's leg is improving. Dillon is stiff on rising but other than that is in good health and spirits thank you.
June hope the musical beds stopped eventually.

Gorden left at 8 for work will not be home till Friday evening this week.
Housework today groom a mucky Dillon and catch up tv.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2016, 08:52 AM
Good morning

Pleased you had a better night Moyra.

Enjoy your day if catchup Lynn after doing the essential work, groom Dillon

Norma you are going to be busy but take care when out no nasty accidents please. I expect bumblesnout enjoyed the bit of icing she managed to get Was talking to a couple yesterday whose daughter brought their cocker puppy round and it stole a whole loaf off the table without anyone noticing she was found hiding it in a corner of the kitchen

Bright and sunny here after some frost. OH out playing with his sand on the driveway so no doubt will have to help clear up Am going to try and do a bit of gardening this morning if its not too wet.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2016, 08:53 AM
Morning all. Lynn you are so lucky at having the house to yourself. Now that my husband is at home all day because he is retired he drives me mad. So make the most of it. I see Moyra is having a few days without Steve, so you to make the most of it. and Norma. Off out soon, Sara wants to do a bit of shopping before starting work, yeh, next week. Have a good day all. bfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2016, 09:14 AM
Brenda...a list of jobs is in order for your OH...a big list!!!! i do that with my dad and he eventually finds himself something to do instead of doing my head in Lol
Moyra, great you had a better night last night
Norma...crikey..you are going to be one busy lady
Lynn, enjoy your catchup
Sue, could you come and plant the 300 bulbs i have ...please???
Yep, Bro goes home today...at some point, immensely proud of them both....kota is a bit mental this morning but has made me very very proud overall
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2016, 09:25 AM
Morning all,
Rosie is a tiny bit better this morning, no runs but was sick this morning. A friend who's daughter works at the vets says there is a doggy bug going round.
Will pop in vets on my way into town to ask their advice.
Sounds like Norma is very busy and you will enjoy your break
Griff glad your 2 behaved,
Sue anytime you fancy coming to sort my garden I'll be very grateful
Lynn glad Dillon's a lot better
Moyra also glad you had a better night
Right I'm off to get ready see you later
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2016, 09:45 AM
Sunny and cold this morning. Went out to check them last thing and Kesh was out, all I had to say was ' In - Now' and she sort of sighed, got up like she was 100 years old, and went to bed. Hoping they stayed there all night. They'll get a decent run round today if I'm really lucky, as it should be pretty quiet out now everyone's at work, or done the walks at breakfast. I find if I go out at 11, I miss the breakfast walkers and its too early for lunchtime walkers, mostly anyway. I really miss having the river to take them on, they could have gone swimming and had a race round yesterday if I could have got on there. When I was out with Cariad and Lona on Saturday, I walked up there and there was a man in a van having his butties, asked him how long, and he didn't know, they may have to rebuild the whole thing apparently.
Norma, sounds like a hectic time at your end, they will get where water can't these Norty Babies, poor Fritz, he's probably fed up with his Cone Of Shame and will brighten up once the stitches are out and he can get back to being himself. Probably still a bit shaken up poor lad, that and the ops and everything.
Lynn, you'll have a quiet week won't you. Nice to have one of those every so often, you can catch up on the telly and have a lazy time, till Friday when you'll be in blue @rsed fly mode.
Hoping Rosie is over the worst of it now Mandy, not heard of a tummy bug this end, obviously on its way up here.
Moyra, 3 days of peace and quiet, hoping you get out today on Blue and can rest those legs a bit now you've got the starting problems fixed.
Sue best of luck with the sand, bound to end up on the windows I expect
Its dry and cold here, not sure what its like everywhere else, couldn't believe how bad it is just a few miles away, 9 inches of snow apparently. So LG keep warm and no going off for a hike on t'moors please
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-03-2016, 11:28 AM
Sue helped me finish laying sand to fill the joints in the brick front drive this morning. may go over it all again when the weather warms up and the sand dries out properly. Notice the joints in the brick back garden paths are getting a few weeds as well so another job for the pressure washer and do a re-sand there. Just waiting now for the new conservatory people to say when they are going to start but suspect it won't be until April at the earliest.
Just called to sue and asked a question. She called back she could not hear as she said she had her head in the washing machine.

My mind thought

The lengths you women go to for a hair wash
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-03-2016, 12:07 PM
Morning All - glad four legged friends are on the improve and that better night's rest was enjoyed. Poor bumblesnout charged with the attempted assassination of an iced cake! lol !
June - you're too late - have been out on the moor since 7am - only just come back in. Although crispy underfoot it's a day of brilliant sunshine here, one of the "good to be alive" days. Hope your walkies go well and without the attentions of the half-wits that seem drawn to you! lol ! I think they take it in turns to annoy you.
Sue and OH could do with a third party joining them out front of the house - for a re-enactment of the Wilson, Keppel and Betty Sand Dance! Even get Teazle a little fez to join in!
Pleased that you get your home back today Griff and that the doggies were well behaved for you.
Must away - things to do - see you later, bye fer now.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >