Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2017, 06:20 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 28th March

Good morning everyone,

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2017, 07:10 AM
Good morning Moyra thank you for the lovely greeting..................and for the first time in a while I have something to report dog wise.......we have a new forever member of the family.

Buster an 11 year old SBT......he needed a new home we have that home he is via Leicester Staffordshire Bull Terrier rescue a great set of volunteers for rehoming PEOPLE to SBT's. He is still on theri site at the moment if you want a looksee ..................that was him in his previous home.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2017, 07:39 AM
Morning Moyra, Kazz and all who follow.

Foggy and chilly here hoping for sun later. Mark left for Essex around 7.30 to get Joel to his appointment re: his injury to his groin. Hoping the roads aren't to bad for travelling.

Kazz just taken a look what a lovely looking boy and he is lucky to be spending his twilight years with you.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2017, 08:04 AM
Thank you very much Lynn he arrived yesterday. At the moment just had cheese and salmon oil capsul from Mom(morning routine) and then the crusts off her marmalade and toast. Now back in here asleep at my feet a bit of a snorer........... Great first night straight on his bed yesterday and a little bark or nudge to go outside when he needs to. Has been brought a puppy kong.....by the girls. As they thought a bit older a softer one would be good. Given Cassies broken tooth on the nylabone will not be getting those for older teeth.

Having a dog in the HOUSE turns it into a HOME.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2017, 08:06 AM
Lynn, hope all goes well for Mark and Joel today.

Kazz, I have just taken a look and he looks lovely I am sure you will have lots of happy years together.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2017, 08:07 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Lynn, hope all goes well for Mark and Joel today.

Kazz, I have just taken a look and he looks lovely I am sure you will lots of happy years together.
Thank You.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2017, 08:07 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra, Kazz and all who follow.

Foggy and chilly here hoping for sun later. Mark left for Essex around 7.30 to get Joel to his appointment re: his injury to his groin. Hoping the roads aren't to bad for travelling.

Kazz just taken a look what a lovely looking boy and he is lucky to be spending his twilight years with you.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Hope its s safe journey and Joel is okay.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2017, 08:13 AM
Good morning everyone

Have taken a look at Busgter and he seems adorable. Pleased he had a good first night and I see your mum has set the morning routine already Hope you all have many happy years together.

Hope Mark has a safe journey Lynn and arrives on time. Also hope the news for Joel is good.

Lovely pictures of the girls June they are in fine fettle by the looks of it.

Hope you l benefitted from and early night Harvey and Eileen

Lovely morning here again. Teazle walked and just having a quick coffee then out again into the garden to put in some potatoes and dig a bit more of the vey plot then cut the grass this afternoon. I am also walking our neighbours dog - well I say walk it is more of stop and go than a good walk but then he has had an op on his spine.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2017, 08:17 AM
Morning all. Nice and sunny here at the moment. So before the showers come off for a mooch with Tyto. Have a good day all. Kazz so pleased to see you have another friend.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2017, 09:33 AM
So happy to hear you have a new friend, Kazz. I was hoping you wouldn't be alone for very long. Off out on the bone run but will have a look at him when I get back home
We have rain forecast for teatime and tomorrow its same old, same old, rain all the flipping day
Cariad is outside with the rest of them, as tomorrow she'll spend the majority of the day in the house, apart from walks down the road and back. Designer Rainwear will be needed as well.
Was awake in dreadful pain in the early hours, ended up taking more pain killers, so of course I slept in and am now on the last minute. I was really wanting to do the garden yesterday but refrained, and glad I didn't because I would be even more in pain then, but was getting twinges. Once the bad weather has passed over it'll stop. Thinking of taking the hemp oil myself, Lynn. Do you take it neat or on food
Hoping Joel's appointment goes well and that something is sorted out with the school as its a daft situation to say the least.
Enjoy the veg patch, Sue, and the sun while it lasts.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >