Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2020, 04:30 AM

Daily Chat Monday 10th August

Good morning everyone

Pleased you enjoyed the family bbq Lynn and do hope Joel sees sense sooner rather than later.

Hope you have managed to find a solution with the pigeon Harvey and Bruno is now quiet

Another very hot night and the day is also forecast to be hot.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2020, 04:57 AM
Morning Sue. Yep it is warm already so curtains repulled and washing on to dry indoors. This weather is to much for me. Sorry but roll on autumn/winter. Have a good day Sue and all to follow. Have a viewing tomorrow. Hope I haven't jinxed another by telling you all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2020, 05:55 AM
Good morning Sue and Brenda and all to follow. I trust you are well. This heat is too much. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2020, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Pleased you enjoyed the family bbq Lynn and do hope Joel sees sense sooner rather than later.

Hope you have managed to find a solution with the pigeon Harvey and Bruno is now quiet

Another very hot night and the day is also forecast to be hot.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Good Morning Sue

Have a good day.

At work all night tonight and tomorrow Will have to write my self a memo and remember nights do not suit me. never mind my own fault/choice.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2020, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning Sue. Yep it is warm already so curtains repulled and washing on to dry indoors. This weather is to much for me. Sorry but roll on autumn/winter. Have a good day Sue and all to follow. Have a viewing tomorrow. Hope I haven't jinxed another by telling you all.

Good morning Have you noticed the nights closing in, how is your clearing out going my sister and BIL are also de cluttering readying to move when my nephew goes into independent living.
You have not jinxed the viewing what will be will be and all will fall into place
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2020, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning Sue and Brenda and all to follow. I trust you are well. This heat is too much. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Good Morning Moyra, did you manage to resolve the bank situation? and has Steve returned to work now?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2020, 08:52 AM
Well I am off out with "four legs" here and then off to Asda ocollect my C&C shopping and maybe a visit to Iceland and the greengrocers/butchers but depends how I feel. May do that later this week.

How is are you all getting on now we are loosely through the lockdown? also any holidays been planned for this year or next?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-08-2020, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
How are you all getting on now we are loosely through the lockdown?

OH is at the hairdressers today, first appointment since the lockdown.

I'll probably need to go soon as well.

This morning I'm going to fix the bird feeder above the pidgeon nest, I completely agree that water is also needed but how to arrange that 6ft off the ground is going to be a challenge

I can't risk putting anything on the grounnd as Bruno will immediately spot when the bird goes down. I've watched him on the lawn, he's never caught any bird but he can get quite close, sometimes they take off and are only inches above his jaws

Last night he was quite good, a few minutes barking just after midnight and then nothing all night, relief
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2020, 10:49 AM
Good morning all.

Too, too hot

It's like a military operation going out now that lockdown is over. Into town to the 'quiet' car park. Along the lake where only a few go and when we do see anyone it's easy to go up onto the grass to take a very wide berth. Across the car park where there are lots of cars but not so many people. Along the back street to the main shopping road where we have about 20 yards to get to the cafe so we don the masks and try to weave our socially distanced way through. Then we use the cafe where we can sit outside. They disinfect both table and chairs before you're allowed to sit and you have to wear a mask to order. All the staff wear masks and shields. As safe as we can make it but still a little worrying. We do go in earlier now to try to avoid some of the crowds.

You are reading some of my favourite books at the moment, Brenda. I really do love the Harry Potter books. Very easy reading . Good luck for the viewing tomorrow. I have everything crossed for you.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2020, 12:09 PM
We have a viewing this afternoon to. Suddenly came up. I think I may have a problem though. I do not have a passport or a current driving licence so the solicitor might be a problem. Nothing plain sailing. I can see me being stuck here.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >