Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2020, 04:04 AM

Daily Chat Friday 7th August

Good morning everyone

I dont really blame people taking deposits. Why can't people let them know they can't make the appointment. As for price I was surprised when we moved here that the cost was cheaper than where I used to go and has now only just reached what I was paying when we left the Midlands.

Fence sounds lovely Kazz - nearly at the end

Going to be a very hot day today so will be out early with Teazle. Washing ready to go on the line and will also pick and freeze some more beans.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2020, 05:17 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Trust you are all ok and your four legged friends too. Take care, stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2020, 06:57 AM
Morning both and all to follow. Yep going to be very warm. Personally I don't like it but I know lots do. Had so far two viewings this week and a repeat one this afternoon. Please keep your fingers crossed for me. Thanks. Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-08-2020, 07:54 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra, brenda and all to follow.
Very hot here all through the night patio door was left open till early hours to keep Dillon cool and portable air con unit going well into the early hours to. He was sleeping lovely till the ctas started scrapping.
Gorden did the sofa last night guess it will be my turn tonight. Keeps Dillon settled when the cats are out scrapping.
No walk for us today we were up a little later than usual and by then far to hot to walk him, not that he understands so had a mad barking session.

I have never come across the deposit scheme before in all the years using hairdressers. I get it though in this current climate, also I am one of the people that if I cannot make an appointment I ring in plenty of time to cancel so they can fill my spot. I guess others do not have manners and realise this is someone's livelihood.

brenda everything crossed for your viewings today and that you get an offer.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-08-2020, 08:16 AM
good morning all

Did you see the moon last night? amazingly clear

Just an ordinary camera and lens and a bit of editing
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2020, 11:18 AM
Good afternoon all

Been to work this morning and the weather was really close home now and although the weather not changed surprising now I can do as I please how much less I notice it LOL

Too warm to take Gert out so suspect she will sulk too, and lie under her lead in the kitchen gazing up at it longingly. I am having a sit down and then off out to carry on fence painting I never really fancy starting but once I do I am enjoying it. Work clothing on the line and should be dry quite quickly. I was planning on sausage beans and chips tonight but not sure I fancy that now but hey ho see how it goes might change my mind.

Have a good day all
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2020, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
good morning all

Did you see the moon last night? amazingly clear

Just an ordinary camera and lens and a bit of editing
Wow that's lovely.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2020, 11:29 AM
Enjoy the fence painting Kazz

Son messaged to say he can't talk to his bank as they close at 2.00pm and he doesn't get his break until then. So having tried to phone them and all I got was a machine and I can't answer the questions as don't know his security details I went into town. The front was rammed and the car park doesn't take cash (hadn't got my card with me). So started home and found a parking space but it was a half mile walk back. Still I have managed to get an appointment for Wednesday morning on the phone and he should be able to go into the branch the same day. Why can't you speak to people now days. Rant over.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-08-2020, 11:37 AM
Kazz do not get heat strike out there.
I never plan to but regards hair decided I better give myself a week in advance as I guess they are booked up till.
Sue what a nightmare, Michael had similar problems his savings he cannot access it has locked him out and he cannot sort it till he can get to the UK. Lets hope he doesn't need them before then.
Unless somehow he can give us permission to sort it at a branch here in the UK.
We put his Birthday money in there but he said he wasn't worried as he doesn't need savings, fingers crossed he doesn't until it is sorted.
Hope you are having a rest now after your trying morning.

Gosh it's hot here all curtains closed to try to keep it cool.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2020, 11:39 AM
Good afternoon all.

Way too hot today.

It annoys me to death trying to get through to anyone these days. Hit the wrong menu number and you end up being told to go to their website or an stupid automated message that doesn't answer what you rang them for. Have you noticed that if there is a speak to an agent option, it's right at the very end of the menu and if you don't hit it quick enough, you go right back to the beginning again. If you do hit it in time, you are in a massive queue
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >