Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2020, 07:07 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 4th August, 2020

Good morning friends, hope you and your four legged pals are all fit and well. Have a lovely day, take care and stay safe and well. God Bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-08-2020, 08:57 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Another lovely warm day again but not to hot.
Worn out from my trip to Essex yesterday long diversion which I knew about and so many idiots to and from Essex.
Managed to stay safe so grateful for that.

griff I hope your nice neighbour has some success with the tenants.
Chris sorry the building seems to of gone wrong. Ear plugs may be useful.
Have a lovely day Sue and Kazz and everyone else to.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2020, 09:07 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Sorry the brickwork has not gone well Chris. We have the same where a door was blocked up in the kitchen and a window put in instead. The brickwork stands proud of the house and they also left the original step in place. This proves useful though for cleaning the window.

Pleased you had a safe journey but roadworks are a pain Lynn

Hope nice neighbour gets through to the tenants Kelly.

Another nice day. Teazle walked, washing blowing nicely and also library visited. Now having a coffee

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2020, 11:12 AM
Good afternoon all.

Lovely overcast morning and warm not hot. My ideal weather.

I was going to go down to clean the bathroom in Gary's old flat today, but can't seem to get motivated. Tomorrow will do - what do they say? Manyana
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-08-2020, 11:49 AM
Griff - "who in their right mind would park in the middle of a drive with cars parked"

It must be obvious to anyone with even half a brain that there are two garages either side of the driveway and that cars from any of those four garages will need the full width of the driveway to get in and out.

It's obvious, any driver should know that.

Now I suppose there's some people who might chance it for 5 minutes, (drop of someone or dash inside with shopping) but any longer is just DUMB

I hope your nice neighbour is successful in getting the point home to these muppets and their landlord.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2020, 08:25 PM
My mum always said to me Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. I was also told animals get sorted first. Worked for me.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2020, 09:31 PM
Well, dumb and dumber were here next door with a workman but to be fair to the lady, so far she has parked out the front
I try not to say no to things if people ask me to go somewhere/do something... purely because when I was really ill I couldn't do a thing and I am always mindful that I could be back there any day
Ooooo, nearly forgot, hospital wrote to me, got the new consultants name and he is apparently going to give me a call on the 21st...this could be interesting....I am virtually deaf and he has an Asian name...if he has an accent, I am screwed lol. I am thinking of emailing my old consultant and asking is it a bad idea to swap to Banbury...if I get hospitalised again, where would it be.. here or Banbury. I absolutely trust that fella completely, he understands me and my stubborness
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2020, 09:52 PM
Ain't that the truth Kelly ROFL!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2020, 11:43 PM
Ah Brenda, your mum and my OH would get on famously .

I've told him that if my putting off until tomorrow disturbs him so much he can always go do the cleaning himself .
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2020, 05:24 AM
Oh yes Chris I quite agree with that but would everything get done properly making us know it is better if we do it instead of going over it again or is it a ruse on them not doing it properly?��
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >