Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2020, 06:26 AM

Daily Chat Monday 3rd August

Good morning everyone

Hope building work goes to plan Chris

Another lovely day. Teazle walked, washing out and runner beans picked and frozen. Now for a coffee

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2020, 06:48 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Hope you and your four legged friends are all well, take care, Have a good day, stay safe and well. God Bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-08-2020, 07:17 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and all to follow.
Lovely sunny day here today.
I am off to Essex to tend the graves haven't been fr almost a year. Meeting my niece Angel there we will do mum and dads, nans and then over to Warley to do Angelas namesake.
After we go to get coffee and cake, I checked it's open.
Have to do a very long route today to avoid all the roadworks that are going on till November.

Kazz and brenda yes it was Ollie then. February was when we suspected Aspergillosis among with all his other troubles and had to say goodbye.
To think that was 9 years ago this year.

Moyra always a worry that aggressive dogs are out and about. Thankfully so far we have managed to not have interaction with any and stupid owners.
Seems these people are known.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2020, 08:48 AM
I have to bite my tongue these days when I walk up the manor park. So many stupid owners not reading their dogs correctly. Thinking of not going up there but I love walking and seeing the birds etc.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2020, 09:47 AM
Good morning all

Third lot of washing in the machine and about to go on the line. Been out with Gert and had a lovely sausage sarnie when I came home. My sister has been this morning and Gert was a fair bit taken aback to discover her in the garden when we got home. LOL

Oddly enough we were discussing dogs off lead as my sister and bil take my nephew to the water park almost every morning at the moment and she was saying how unruly the dogs are one lady pulls up opens the boot and lets at least 5 spaniels of varying breeds out the dogs scatter and off she goes the occasion whistle which my sister thinks is her way of letting the dogs know where not to go. ie back to her, she meets a fellow dog walker with two BC's who according to my sister are brilliant when not with the collies. She has she told my sister this morning been spoken to by the rangers as its a water bird park an notices all over saying dogs on a short lead at all times.

Off out to carry on painting the fence having brought cardboard home from work last night for the floor. Sorted.

Have a good day all.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2020, 11:25 AM
Good afternoon all.

The window bricking is appalling. It stands about a quarter of an inch proud and isn't true to the original pointing. Thankfully, the outside wall is in my porch so a set of shelves will sort it out by covering it up. I just hope he fits the window better than he does brickwork.

Of course, it was me that said we were having the professionals in and Dave is now too old to do the job. If I hear 'I told you so' once more I'll scream

Nice warm morning out there again but not too warm. Lovely weather for our walk. Dreading the weekend though if the forecasts are to be believed. 30 degrees minimum it's saying
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2020, 01:25 PM
I knew there was a reason for me to keep the fan out.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2020, 08:34 PM
Oh dear Chris...maybe yes dear is the best response
Kazz ..is it Kingsbury? Haven't been there since I was a kid but it was lovely
Nice neighbour has been and had a word with new tenants next door as she successfully blocked us all in today! Nice neighbours daughter has the tiniest car and struggled and her mum has a fiesta... couldn't get out, we have a 3 series... couldn't get in so no chance of getting the Jag out! She just explained that they own no land, who had told her she could park?? She claims nobody but we know that not to be true, nice neighbour is going to post the plan through the door that shows they own no land and can't park...who in their right mind would park in the middle of a drive with cars parked
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2020, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Oh dear Chris...maybe yes dear is the best response
Kazz ..is it Kingsbury? Haven't been there since I was a kid but it was lovely
Nice neighbour has been and had a word with new tenants next door as she successfully blocked us all in today! Nice neighbours daughter has the tiniest car and struggled and her mum has a fiesta... couldn't get out, we have a 3 series... couldn't get in so no chance of getting the Jag out! She just explained that they own no land, who had told her she could park?? She claims nobody but we know that not to be true, nice neighbour is going to post the plan through the door that shows they own no land and can't park...who in their right mind would park in the middle of a drive with cars parked

Yes Kingsbury. Good luck with the parking issue.