Wet again this morning but have managed a walk and only got damp

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2020, 06:55 AM
Morning Sue and all who follow.
Same here Sue showery only a little damp from our walk today.

Brilliant news about Gary Chris long may it continue. Hope the meeting goes well.
griff sorry you are feeling tired but to be expected the way life is panning out for you at the moment. Hope you are getting some rest.
brenda IOW sounds a nice relocation do you have friends/relatives there ?

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2020, 07:32 AM
Morning Sue and Lynn and all to follow. No no relatives or friends over there Lynn. Just looked to see what was around and it is cheaper than where I am at present. So just a thought. Have a good day all. Fingers crossed for you Chris that all goes well for you all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2020, 07:34 AM
Good morning Sue, Lynn, Brenda and all to follow. Have a good day, I hope you and your four legged friends are in fine fettle. Take care and stay safe and well. God bless.

Glad things are going well for Gary, Chris. Kelly, how is your mum now?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2020, 07:46 AM
Good morning everyone.

Happy person here when I got home last night from work at 8.30 I timber cared the remaining panels first coat on the neighbours side of my fence. And was well chuffed with the double coat on the first 2.Loving the black got up this morning and the ones I did last night are already repelling the water tomorrow is predicted to be a good day weather wise so 2nd coat on then moving on to the back of the garden and down the other side which should be quicker as they are panels inset into a brick wall so only 1m of fence and that includes trellis to do that side.

Chris So glad your lad is enjoying it and settling in well the community is obviously to his liking, living with his contemporaries rather than alone. So very pleased for all of you. My sister and BIL are looking into supported living for my nephew as they worry as my BIL is now 60 and J is 27 scary but need to do times.

Morya Have a good day what are you doing, planning to do another drive this week?

Griff After todays rain we should have a good day tomorrow be good for your plants today though going in yesterday. Hope you have a bit more get up and gone today.

Lynn Did you enjoy your visitors and catch up properly?

Sue You beat me to it regarding a walk I had a lie in so off out later also got a click and collect at Asda midday.

Brenda And why not the IOW good on you beautiful place only been once but loved it. Good thing about renting not like it move on. LOL

Losos Excellent idea regarding Steve and the fish. Keep well my friend.

TW Excellent picture we had a little baby gull that feel of the roof at work few years ago and the parents were beside themselves but think he succumbed to foxes and or crows magpies etc. Then the chap who ran the warehouse Simon picked up the body and buried it thereafter the gulls swopped down and dive bombed viciously Simon wherever he appeared in the service road.

Have a great day all.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-07-2020, 08:54 AM
Good morning all as Sue said damp here. Still at least the coffee is hot

Hover Hawk Moth
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2020, 01:08 PM
Good afternoon all

The meeting with the social worker was cancelled because she has an iffy tummy so we had a telephone meeting instead.

She's sorting out an entry system for him over and above the entry system in place now and also a doorbell (flashing) in his flat.

Other than that, it seems she's about ready to close the case. It's a barmy system now where they close cases as quickly as possible instead of leaving a social worker attached in case of any problems that arise down the line. I think they call it progress which always seems to make things worse
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2020, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all

The meeting with the social worker was cancelled because she has an iffy tummy so we had a telephone meeting instead.

She's sorting out an entry system for him over and above the entry system in place now and also a doorbell (flashing) in his flat.

Other than that, it seems she's about ready to close the case. It's a barmy system now where they close cases as quickly as possible instead of leaving a social worker attached in case of any problems that arise down the line. I think they call it progress which always seems to make things worse
Yes its a social worker an issue I think now no history made with clients; I found it frought at times yet when we got a bad one for my Aunt I knew we would get a different one.