Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2020, 08:02 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Hi Kazz, Hope Gert is over her sleepiness now. Poor Girlie. Tyto had one in his ear years ago now and it brought up memories of when he had to go in and have it removed from his ear. I was utterly bereft at him being away from me. I missed him then and oh how I miss him now. Treasure your dogs and pets while you have them. They are so needed now.
Thank you and to you. When the vet took her lead yesterday and I could not she really paniced, and stuck the breaks on and was dragged (in a nice way) on her belly in they got her to the doors and then (they swing) her paw came through as if to open it but was gently removed. Apparently she slept little there and just lay with her head down the nurse said when she heard my voice she stood up well wobbled up. God Love her she is under my skin this one though Sal was my HEART dog but seems you can have two.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2020, 08:17 AM
Yes Kazz you can have more than one but Tyto really was my all time companion for numerous reasons. So pleased to hear that Gert is up with no ill effects. Have a good day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2020, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Yes Kazz you can have more than one but Tyto really was my all time companion for numerous reasons. So pleased to hear that Gert is up with no ill effects. Have a good day.
Not doubting you at all Brenda and you too have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2020, 09:41 AM
Morning Moyra, Barry, Sue, brenda, Kazz and all who follow.

Lovely photos Barry love flutterbyes my nickname to Kazz. Glad Gert is feeling better. Dillon would be the same if he needed vet treatment and we weren't able to go in with him. Hoping by the time any of that happens we will be able to.
Sue I am sure we will enjoy it, just things like that are a pet peeve of mine.
Hope you get all your washing dry.
Thank you for the Ickworth hall info Harvey very interesting we might take a stroll if weather permits but we like you and Alena like to get back to Dillon. Michael was very thoughtful in finding somewhere that was no more than a 2 hour round trip, he knows we do not like leaving Dillon more than 5 hours if at all possible.griff hope mum is still continuing to eat and that's helping her recovery.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2020, 11:44 AM
Awww bless Gert. Don't feel guilty Kazz, if every time one of my pair did something instead of waiting a day or two...well, let's just say my address would be changed to the vets!
Lynn, thats absolutely disgusting about the voucher...I bet they just want the extra cash
Having a slight flair up at the moment, struggling with my shoulders in particular...not entirely unexpected
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2