Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2020, 06:18 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 14th July, 2020

Good morning all. I trust that you and your four legged friends are all fit and well. Have a good day, take care. stay safe and well. God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-07-2020, 06:31 AM
Good morning all

bit damp outside at the moment and I have a hair cut appointment this morning so it looks as if I will have to get the car out.

Have to say I am quite chuffed having found out why my photos were out of focus, it was down to the auto focus sensors in the camera body needed a clean. So bought new sponge round tipped swabs and did a clean
This is the result

brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2020, 06:43 AM
Morning. So you were in my garden taking photos then? The butterflies were out in my garden yesterday sunning themselves. Just like the top one. Have a good day all. bg!!
I see in the news that we have now got to wear masks in shops. Hm another way of helping the masked gangs to rob shops without being recognised.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2020, 06:48 AM
Good morning everyone

Everywhere seems to be out to make as much money as they can but such a pity they don't honour prepaid vouchers Lynn. Hope you enjoy your tea anyway

Kelly hope all is well with you and your mum

Hope Gert is feeling better today Kazz. Gentle hugs to her. I have never had one in the ear but in-between the toes so am very careful now.

Dull and damp at the moment but hoping it improves later as I have stripped 3 beds. One lot already washed and hanging on the airer but don't think I will have room for all the rest

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2020, 07:00 AM
Hi Kazz, Hope Gert is over her sleepiness now. Poor Girlie. Tyto had one in his ear years ago now and it brought up memories of when he had to go in and have it removed from his ear. I was utterly bereft at him being away from me. I missed him then and oh how I miss him now. Treasure your dogs and pets while you have them. They are so needed now.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2020, 07:40 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning all. I trust that you and your four legged friends are all fit and well. Have a good day, take care. stay safe and well. God bless.

Good Morning Moyra

Hope you are still having success with the online shopping.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2020, 07:43 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Good morning all

bit damp outside at the moment and I have a hair cut appointment this morning so it looks as if I will have to get the car out.

Have to say I am quite chuffed having found out why my photos were out of focus, it was down to the auto focus sensors in the camera body needed a clean. So bought new sponge round tipped swabs and did a clean
This is the result

You could of been in my garden too, yesterday morning especially, such lovely flutterbyes (family nickname) glad you resolved the issue. You take such lovely photographs which I am pleased you share with us.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2020, 07:44 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Good morning all

This is the result

Good morning you take such lovely photo's which I am pleased you sahre with us, lots of flutterbyes in my garden too but yesterday morning in the sunshine.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2020, 07:49 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning. So you were in my garden taking photos then? The butterflies were out in my garden yesterday sunning themselves. Just like the top one. Have a good day all. bg!!
I see in the news that we have now got to wear masks in shops. Hm another way of helping the masked gangs to rob shops without being recognised.
Snap on the flutterbyes so relaxing to watch. And working in retail so glad I am not in fulltime anymore. I do not wear a mask unless in close contact Doctor the only time so far as I do not travel on public transport.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2020, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Everywhere seems to be out to make as much money as they can but such a pity they don't honour prepaid vouchers Lynn. Hope you enjoy your tea anyway

Kelly hope all is well with you and your mum

Hope Gert is feeling better today Kazz. Gentle hugs to her. I have never had one in the ear but in-between the toes so am very careful now.

Dull and damp at the moment but hoping it improves later as I have stripped 3 beds. One lot already washed and hanging on the airer but don't think I will have room for all the rest

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Thanks Sue charging about like a loon not stumbled or tripped once so hopefully a sign the perforation will heal and that the stumbling was due to the irritation from the seed on the perforation/ear drum. I am also ultra careful but this one had Kamikaze instincts I think.

No washing today but very overcast here.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >