Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2009, 07:01 PM

Pick your top 3 Dogsey dogs!

It's been done before but I think we should go again now we have so many new additions. So, pick your favourite 3 Dogsey dogs and say why you've chosen them.....

I'll go first, because I can ;o)

1. Monty - I think No1 has to be Esmed's Monty the Boxer. He is just stunning looking and seems such a nice calm, happy chappie. My dream dog in fact and I can't wait to meet them in July when we go for walkies on the beach!

2. Missy - Coming in at No2 is Miss E's Parson Russell Terrier Missy. She is just an adorable little thing and always looks like she is grateful for the second chance she has with Pat and hubby.

3. - Fingal - No3 was a tricky one as there were several I could think of, Cosmo for the muddiness and craziness, Bruno because he is such a dude, Granny Nippy's Mo for always loving the sunshine like me, but I think it has to be the lovely, characterful Fingal. I'm not being biased but everytime I see a picture of him it reminds me why I chose a breed as hard as the English Springer Spaniel, he just loves life and is total and utterly gorgeous with his scrappy little face and crafty ways!!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Kicks :Indy ,BC,
Claudeens: Lola NI,
Helenas ,Zena GSD

All Xfactor dogs imo!!!

Ohhh they are all girlies! i think my nnext will be a bitch!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-04-2009, 07:11 PM
Thanks Pidge !

I'll have to think about it........
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Ooooooh tough one, only 3????

Random's Maddy, always had a soft spot for that gorgeous girly.

Azz's Rocky, gotta love those chops!!

If she was still with us, I would have chosen Shona's Millie, totally smitten, need I say more.

If i cant have Millie, it will have to be........

Helena's "Crazy ears" Zena

Then again I love Vicki's Shiba's

Oh poo, can i have 6????
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2009, 07:23 PM
Far, far, far too many to pick just 3

Thanks for mentioning Mo though
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Oooh, what a hard one! I will have a think and get back on this one! I never usually participate in these topics as it's so incredibly difficult and I can never choose. But I will give it a go!

Though my number one is ultimately Jessica's newbie....the gorgeous Maya! I think she is absolutely stunning and I love Basenjis quirky ways.

ETA: Oh! Becks' (Wishbone) Tonto for number two.....definitely! He's a cracker! In joint Place with Pat's lovely Missy (MissE).

Hmmm, number three.......Seeing as it's three, I'll take all three of Vicki's Shiba Inus.

AND, Adele54's Maisy!

I know I'm being greedy, but can I have all the other Basenjis too? Yes, way more than 3! Sorry, Pidge.

I know....I cheated!
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2009, 07:54 PM
OOO no that is too few,

er..

Nero's Caesar but also Boobah's Asta,
so can they count as one choice

Tassle's Trip, I keep saying I am going to steal her, I love Big dogs, and she seems cute, big, clever and yet goofy,

Moobli's Flame, I just love looking at her pics

Can I pick a bonus oldie? Ramble's Biff xxx

TBH there are so many dogs on here I covet LOL
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2009, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
It's been done before but I think we should go again now we have so many new additions. So, pick your favourite 3 Dogsey dogs and say why you've chosen them.....

I'll go first, because I can ;o)

1. Monty - I think No1 has to be Esmed's Monty the Boxer. He is just stunning looking and seems such a nice calm, happy chappie. My dream dog in fact and I can't wait to meet them in July when we go for walkies on the beach!

2. Missy - Coming in at No2 is Miss E's Parson Russell Terrier Missy. She is just an adorable little thing and always looks like she is grateful for the second chance she has with Pat and hubby.

3. - Fingal - No3 was a tricky one as there were several I could think of, Cosmo for the muddiness and craziness, Bruno because he is such a dude, Granny Nippy's Mo for always loving the sunshine like me, but I think it has to be the lovely, characterful Fingal. I'm not being biased but everytime I see a picture of him it reminds me why I chose a breed as hard as the English Springer Spaniel, he just loves life and is total and utterly gorgeous with his scrappy little face and crafty ways!!
Ahh thanks for picking Monty as your number 1 mate! He's chuffed to bits and is also looking forward to July!!

My top three - which has taken a lot of thought - and in no particular order:

Max and Murphy - I know thats two but they kinda come as a package don't they?! Just like all Boxers they are so full of character and both lovely looking dogs.

Woody - Just because i love hearing about his antics and he's got such a soulful face!

A third choice was tough and i'm torn between two:

Mo - Again just because she seems so full of character and very happy with life and she's gorgeous.

or

Marius - Just because he is the best example of a rottie i've seen in ages. Never tire of seeing pictures of him.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Ooooooh tough one, only 3????

Random's Maddy, always had a soft spot for that gorgeous girly.

Azz's Rocky, gotta love those chops!!

If she was still with us, I would have chosen Shona's Millie, totally smitten, need I say more.

If i cant have Millie, it will have to be........

Helena's "Crazy ears" Zena

Then again I love Vicki's Shiba's

Oh poo, can i have 6????
Awww thanks for choosing Maddy, must be time for her to pack her Dogsey case!

pupsandpets
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-04-2009, 08:14 PM
oooh so many to choose from and I don't really know that many yet but from what I've seen so far - mine are:

1) Without a doubt Magpye's KISMET. I fell in love with her on the blue eye thread - she's just so striking.
2) Rambles new pup - Tango so cute & gorgeous
3) Werewolf's North Thunder another one that stunned me.

Can I be greedy and mention one more!

4) Because of my love of Golden Retrievers, I have to mention Sweep's Phoebe & Prudence
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »