Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2019, 06:44 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 16th October, 2019

Good morning everyone, I trust you and your four legged friends are all well. I think we are in for a mixed sort of day. Have a good day wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.

Harvey good to see you on yesterdays thread, do take care.
Griff, pop the pills today love. I hope they leave you less nausias. God bless you all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2019, 06:48 AM
Good morning everyone wet again.

Hope everyone and all fur legged friends are well.

I have started the thread today as I need a really big rant. Our gate friend I say that term loosely is going away today supposedly and still no goods delivered.
So I messaged him earlier to ask how long he was away for and that we need a definite date for when the items we have paid for will be dropped round.
Or could he leave them with his dad/grandad and we will pick them up while he is away.

He came back with I am really busy I am getting annoyed now as I did mention it was annoying for us to keep up this toing and froing so stop messaging cheers.

I reminded him he chased for the job happily took the money for which we have only received part of the goods and we will stop chasing when those bits are delivered.

I shall try to ignore any other messages if he deigns to reply he has just knocked it up a notch.

Sorry for the early morning rant.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2019, 07:03 AM
Good morning everyone

I would try the small claims court Lynn why should he keep getting away with taking money and then providing the goods. My son did it and found it straight forward. Also well done to Joel

Hope you are going to be a good girl today Griff and take the little pills

Another wet wet morning and raining quite hard. Teazle rushed into the garden, had breakfast and is now back in bed Sensble girlie

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2019, 07:05 AM
If it were me I would involve the police for fraudulent practise. Or something like that. Dreadful especially as he says he is going on holiday no doubt with your money. Do you know where he lives? Maybe you could go round and get the goods yourself?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2019, 07:27 AM
Morning brenda.
He has come back with he did the hard work putting the posts in, that Gorden got the easy job of gates etc., and dumped him when it came ti the easy job of hanging gates. Not an easy job at all.
I have just done what Gorden told me not to do and replied stating he should of hung the gates last Thursday his time keeping is atrocious and did he expect us to wait forever ? Said drop off the goods he owes I will not be replying to him anymore and if goods not received we will be seeking advice.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2019, 07:48 AM
Morning Sue yes that is our next step.

Told him not replying to him anymore as he has one option drop off the goods asap if not we will be seeking advice.

I have messaged a lady on our next door site he got in touch with her re: fitting a kitchen I asked if she had employed him and that we were having issues.
She hasn't didn't like his way of doing things. Wished I had thought the same so anyway we are having some little chats backwards and forth.
If we don't get him karma will can't imagine he is doing very well getting very defensive accusing us of sacking him for the easy part hanging the gates.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2019, 07:56 AM
Sue, you seem to have duplicated the thread. I expect one of the supervisors will sort it out. Hope you are well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2019, 08:42 AM
Morning three of us have duplicated today. Bit like buses.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-10-2019, 09:54 AM
wet and miserable here today. I did suggest taking the petrol lawn mower in first its first service (1 yr old ) but Sue seems to think the lawn will need another cut. First of all more acorns to get up let alone oak leafs and twigs.
Yet another brilliant plan shot down.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2019, 10:46 AM
Small claims Lynn, teach the vile creature a lesson!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >