Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2019, 08:31 AM

Daily chat Wednesday 2nd October 2019

Morning all. Where are you? Still in bed or making the most of the sunshine? I have been for my walk and met some lovely dawgies. Had a wry chuckle to myself as the trainer came out in me when someone just called their dog by its name but nothing followed to say why the name was called. I would have said 'come' but that's the trainer in me. Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2019, 08:57 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Pleased you enjoyed your walk but the trainer side will no doubt never leave you.

Lovely morning here too. Bed stripped and washing now on the line. Hopefully a peaceful day today for me. Yesterday son spent time phoning trying to find out if he could have access to his vaccination records for his BCG which hasn't left a scar and he needs proof for his new job. Apparently the national data base holds it until the age of 25 years and then it is deleted - most helpful! Our doctor came to the rescue and has arranged for a test to be carried out next Monday and he gets the result on Thursday. Only problem is we have to travel yet again to Brighton twice. Never mind if he can get to start work he will be happy.

Hope all are well

Hve a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-10-2019, 09:02 AM
question is>>>>> will Sue pass the new cooker driving test?

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2019, 09:49 AM
Morning brenda, Sue and all who follow.
Breezy chilly bright day here today.

Glad you enjoyed your walk brenda, Sue love the cooker miss mine that I had to leave when we left Fennells.
What a pain for son.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2019, 11:41 AM
Good morning still awaiting the sky engineer to come to set up my internet I have managed to get this far but I know its not complete. Will get there eventually.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2019, 12:35 PM
Good afternoon all.

By heck it's cold out this morning. That sunshine is deceptive. The wind is ice cold.

Or, maybe I'm just nesh
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2019, 01:35 PM
Afternoon all...sunny here, back in my shorts!! It's not dead hot though.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2019, 04:36 PM
I am all set up now but forgot to arrange a new e-mail address. Cannot see why I cannot keep my same one. But I guess I must try to sort a new one
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2019, 05:30 PM
Have you tried signing into your old email address Moyra? I thought I had to set up a new one when we first got Sky and found after I'd messed about doing it that I could still sign into my old one
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-10-2019, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I am all set up now but forgot to arrange a new e-mail address. Cannot see why I cannot keep my same one. But I guess I must try to sort a new one

Hi Moyra that's just the sort of response I used to get from SKY many years ago, in those days they had a problem with their new box (Which was supposed to record programmes) several times we had the technician out (I won't call them 'enginers' ) all they ever did was replace the box. turned out latter there was problem with the hard disc supplier, it had gone to court, and SKY were doing nothing except fob off customers for as long as they could.

Then we had numerous problems when we were abroad, they are not supposed to supply their service into Europe but they have a small (secret) company which does just that, makes a lot of money from all the ex-pats in Spain and elsewhere, but contravening EU licensing laws. I don't know how they've got away with it for so long
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >