Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2019, 06:42 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 26th September, 2019

Good morning everyone, Doesn't look as though it is going to be a better day. I trust you are all well, dogs too. Have a good day all wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. Harvey hope you are doing better. God bless all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2019, 07:08 AM
Morning Moyra and all to come. Yep raining here but they do say it might brighten up down here in Lancing. Hope so or I won't get my walks in. Get stir crazy staying in. Mind you I do like reading so not that worried about the rain continuing for a bit. Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2019, 07:37 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Hope you manage to get your walks in between the rain showers Brenda

Good that Dillon is enjoying himself when he feels like it Lynn.

Yep raining hard here. Managed to get Teazle out between the down pours so we did not get wet. Friend coming this afternoon so naughty cake is on the cards. Cake is not fattening if you are out or with friends

Hope you are soon feeling a lot better Harvey but take it easy and take care of yourself. Just let us know when you feel up to it how things are going

Hope everyone else is well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2019, 08:03 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, Sue and all who follow.
Been raining here to but sun out at the moment so fingers crossed for dry weather later I need to get some washing done and dried.
Gorden in London today and tomorrow then most of October off only 3-4 days in London working from home mostly next month.

Hope you get your walks brenda.
Enjoy your time with your friend Sue. Quite agree cake is not fattening when with friends.
Harvey hope today is finding you better.
griff naughty girl, might you take the pills today or do you have to wait till next week now ?

Dillon not so good today on his right elbow the worst of the two. So short park walk did his business and home. Eaten and had his previcox so hopefully he will feel better later.
It comes and goes and what we have to expect I suppose. I am wondering if this weather being wet last couple of days is playing it up. Vet wanted to see how he went with the weather change.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-09-2019, 08:49 AM
Hi all

not over happy with the DVLA eye test yesterday at SpecSavers. i had to stop the test 3 times and eventually ask for the manager due to excessive noise from the shop. Trying to concentrate on the field test I found the noise distracting, something you would not get while driving. The main problem is the test room, right outside less than 10 ft away is the waiting area with people chatting, and at one stage a kid shouting or that is what it came over as, and no separation from the shop/test waiting area,ie a door would have helped

So I suspect I have failed the test and bang goes my driving I have already lodged a complaint to Specsavers head office and will do the same to the DVLA and ask them to check out the facilities of the test area of the Bexhill shop
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2019, 12:35 PM
Good afternoon all.

Well it was supposed to piddle it down all morning, but, aside from a bit of rain while driving, it has been glorious. Lovely sunshine all the time we were out.

Gary is not at all pleased as he stayed home today because he said it was too wet to go out. I do keep trying to tell him that the weather forecast is usually wrong, but he still takes it as gospel
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2019, 03:27 PM
Lynn, I didn't bother taking them, I needed to get out and back...my stalker was about last night waiting for me when I got back with the dog so decided to go and do what I needed to whilst it was busy
Mum went to Specsavers who told her twice she needed things she didn't
Been a changeable day here, it got quite warm at one point too
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2019, 04:26 PM
Griff You have a stalker...……………………..
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2019, 05:31 PM
Yes Kazz... pathetic. Police are aware, I can't say much as it's an open forum but I don't do being scared or intimidated so it's a waste of their energy
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2019, 07:30 PM
Be careful, Kelly. There are some nutcases out there
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >