Our sister sites
Our sister sites
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-12-2008, 09:43 PM

Saw this ad in the local

West Highland cross puppies for sale.
West Highland white terrier cross Chihuahua puppies - 5 gorgeous little puppies, 3 white and 2 brindle in colour. both parents are my own pets so can be seen. ready to leave bitch 21st November.

Cant really imagine what these pups would look like? Any ideas??
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 01:54 PM
Strange cross huh? I do wish people would pack it in with these 'designer' crosses
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Very much doubt that was a 'designer cross' sounds like either an accident or the usual, our pets are so lovely they would make perfect puppies... I once saw an advert for doberman cross chihuahua puppies for sale, mother the doberman.. apparently the owners didn't bother to spearate them as they didn't think the chuihuahua could reach!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2008, 12:05 AM
Originally Posted by magpye View Post
Very much doubt that was a 'designer cross' sounds like either an accident or the usual, our pets are so lovely they would make perfect puppies... I once saw an advert for doberman cross chihuahua puppies for sale, mother the doberman.. apparently the owners didn't bother to spearate them as they didn't think the chuihuahua could reach!
How stupid..... I remember when we had Tonto neutered, even though he is tiny compared with Inca the vet advised where there is a will(y) there is a way! Esp with terrier tenacity, so nothing would surprise me.
Magic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-12-2008, 12:24 AM
Originally Posted by magpye View Post
Isn't that was it effectively a designer cross? Just a thought.
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2008, 12:01 PM
Generally on here i thought 'designer' referred to breeds like Huskamute, or sprockers that were deliberately bred by breeders of the pure bred dogs to create a new 'designer' breed. Ususally costing the same as, or more than the original breeds.

Arent these accidental breedings 'BYB' Back yard breeding rather than designer breeding.. All these terms and acronyms I get confused