Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-09-2019, 10:11 AM

Good morning Saturday 14/09/19.

As per the title.
Lovely sunny day here.

Hoping everyone is well today.

Harvey no nothing special just knocked his food down a couple of ounces per day and now the weather is cooling down and his joints are more comfortable he is exercising more.
Also monitoring treats a little better to.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2019, 10:59 AM
Right Good morning all.

Losos I think I may be with you in a box exit.
Lynn You can "see" how content you are where you are. Very pleased you have found a "forever" place.

Have a good day all off out with Gert then to the butchers and get some gardening done in this beautiful weather.

Have fun all see you later

Have a couple of old pieces of gutting so I am going to attempt a succulent/alpine type display garden planted in the gutting and attach to the fence. Just an idea hey ho.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2019, 12:53 PM
Good afternoon all.

Lovely morning here.

Yesterday, we spent a frustrating afternoon setting up the new Vodafone system, putting Mcafee on all three laptops and getting the socket thingies that you work from the 'phone to work - not aided by the fact that stupid hubby didn't push the plug fully in so when I went near the wire, the system shut down. Hey ho. It's done now.

I think Mcafee was the most time consuming. We always got it by paying £3 a month to Sky and they did all the work. Changing supplier meant buying the protection that took forever to put on and run a scan.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2019, 01:19 PM
Afternoon all
Sun is out so I am happy lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2019, 02:17 PM
Good afternoon everyone

A lovely day here. Garden centre visit this morning as my pruners no longer cut or meet so new pair needed and a lovely walk over what was the fields and now being developed to see if I could find any Blackberrys but no luck

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2019, 02:50 PM
Things trundling along well today. Tomorrow is another day. Don't like to jinx it. Sunny here so have been weeding. So snap gardening people. Kazz that is something Alan Titchmarsh did on one of his programmes. Have a good rest of the afternoon folks. bg!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2019, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Things trundling along well today. Tomorrow is another day. Don't like to jinx it. Sunny here so have been weeding. So snap gardening people. Kazz that is something Alan Titchmarsh did on one of his programmes. Have a good rest of the afternoon folks. bg!!
Thank you. I knew I had seen it somewhere thought it was gardeners world but that makes sense I do enjoy his programme and the Charlie Dimmock one too in the late afternoon. Garden Rescue. Like that one because mostly the gardens are reasonable sizes.

Also cooking chicken now and having returned to my Mom's favourite butchers finding the taste is so superior to supermarkets Bacon to die for too...………..Never realised over the last year or so how I had become complacent in my ingredients.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-09-2019, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
and a lovely walk over what was the fields and now being developed to see if I could find any Blackberrys but no luck

That's one of the things I don't like about all the new developments going on with housing, industrial, commercial. All our rural retreats are being lost and we'll soon be just a concrete jungle everywhere. I don't like it, blackberrying in the hedge rows was a favorite pastime in my youth but not any more, 'tho there is one farm track near us which does still have some good blackberries at this time of year.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2019, 11:07 PM
You'd love it here Harvey. Blackberry bushes everywhere - even by the side of the road running alongside Tescos.

Brenda, I'm glad things seem a bit better for you today. It's so hard weaning them off the TLC when they start to get better, but still want loads of attention
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2019, 05:43 AM
Spoke to soon. Ended back at a & e last evening but OK now sort of. Hey ho.