Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2019, 05:30 AM

Daily natter Thursday 12th September 2019

Morning all. Don't want to jinx it but things look slightly better. I have reached my weight that I wanted to get to so that's a positive start to the day. Hope you all have a lovely day. Kelly hope you feel better and Harvey .
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2019, 05:58 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Pleased things are looking better and you have reached your target weight

Yes Moyra the drops are for his glaucoma

Sitting in arrivals at Heathrow flight due any minute then the long journey home on the world’s largest car park

Hope all are welli

Have a good day and stay safe
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2019, 06:22 AM
Good morning everyone, trust you and yours are all well, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2019, 07:14 AM
Hope you are well to Moyra. Hope you didn't mind me starting the thread off only I was jumping for joy at my weight goal. Which was amazing as having stress but that's maybe why I lost that last pound.
Morning Sue hope the journey home is without problems.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-09-2019, 07:55 AM
Morning brenda, Sue, Moyra and all to follow.

Congratulations brenda.
Good luck with the journey home Sue.
griff hope today is better for you today.

Had a nice time with Beth yesterday, Elaine coming for lunch today, Gorden home this evening.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2019, 08:53 AM
Morning all
Brenda, well done you!! Really pleased for you, you have done so well
Have a lovely time with Elaine Lynn, please say hi from us
Moyra, hope you have a good day
Roofer is here doing the hopper and downpipe
Today couldn't possibly be any worse than yesterday but onwards and upwards!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-09-2019, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all. Don't want to jinx it but things look slightly better. I have reached my weight that I wanted to get to

Well done Brenda, I always felt it was much harder to loose weight than gain it. Now all you have to do is watch for any increase and react quickly, you'll do it for sure and feel much fitter
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-09-2019, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Roofer is here doing the hopper and downpipe

That would be the one in the photo you posted a while back ?? Hope he does a good job.

I decided to try to renew my subscription here (which would allow me to send PM's) but once again (as a year ago) the only payment method was PayPal and as a guest it wouldn't accept me So can't do it. I don't want to put my e-mail on a 'public forum' (Too may crooks out there ) but if anyone has it they are welcome to send me an e-mail.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2019, 11:09 AM
Errrrr, it's the back hopper and downpipe, not the neighbours one out the front which is still discharging into my garden
Awww Harvey, I don't have your email address....I can't even think of a way for me to pay your subscription for you (it would probably save my liver from a couple of pints lol)
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2019, 04:24 PM
Hello Hello Hello...…………..and in case you missed it Hello.
Hope you are all well. Came home today to find 4 estate agents cards pushed through with handwritten on the back saying "buyer looking for this road" Have thought about it but better the devil you know I think good neighbours are hard to come by I think and my whole street is nice. Walk to work and its home. And no mortgage. Plus I know the houses quirks.

I think my need for change is more about me than where I live so going to try to rally myself.

My good friend (38 years) has been told some poor news and think it brought me down a little combined with a few other things but hey onward and upward. Had a lovely catch up with her and 7 others including her daughter on Friday and since then have had a few tearful conversations with a couple of them since hard sometimes being cheerful. Although her daughter rang me to say it had been months since she saw her laugh so much. We have shared history. Breakfast I think next time for the meet up as got thrown out of the pub well asked to leave we got there at 6pm been a while that.

Lynn happy socializing days.
Brenda have you looked at solo holidays or a holiday that has a common thread with others. I would say go on your own I love it. Would your hubby not go with you? Coach holidays another option maybe. Well done on the weight as well.
Sue Hope you are out of the car park now and home with a nice cup or glass of something.
Griff Hope today is better no idea what happened yesterday but chin up.
Losos I have tried in the past and failed also so just gave up to be honest quite happy now apart from PM's not much else missed.
Moyra How is your fight against the fish tank stuff going? did you pop it on ebay or throw it away.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >