Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Hmmmmm totally agree with Simon on Rachael, she's full of soul, but we haven't seen it yet, but just you wait, it'll come!!!
I agree, she has an amazing voice but so far she has been dreadful.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Well I loved Diana she blew me away - loved JLS too - first act to make me sit up and listen - love Laura but agree with the judges the second half better than the first half. Rachael is not doing it for me yet sadly - two bad songs so far!

Think they are all pretty good - poss. Daniel and Girl Band in the bottom two? Not sure though!
catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Well I loved Diana she blew me away - loved JLS too - first act to make me sit up and listen - love Laura but agree with the judges the second half better than the first half. Rachael is not doing it for me yet sadly - two bad songs so far!

Think they are all pretty good - poss. Daniel and Girl Band in the bottom two? Not sure though!
Agree there, those two deffo deserve to go out. Neither of them can sing, and are instantly forgettable.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

18-10-2008, 10:26 PM
I haven't watched this for a while and when it came on and they said its MJ week I thought ah good we should hear some great tunes then, but how dissapointed was I, or rather, how much it rammed home how lucky we are to have MJ.

None of them, not a single one came even close to MJ's originals.

The one that was above the others the most tho, was the one that sang Dirty Diana, but even she wasn't a patch on MJ.

Prob wasn't fair on them as MJ tunes are really really hard to live up to.

I think I will go and dig out some MJ CDs now - I almost forgot how amazing his voice is...
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-10-2008, 04:22 PM
Does anyone else think that Simon made a cop out last night choosing between that Girl Band and that Ruth Lorenzo? He couldn't really choose Ruth to stay since the week before he admitted that he fancied her and it might look like that was the reason he had saved her! Apart from that it looked like he didn't want to upset Louis by choosing Girl Band to go! Whatever, I just thought that he didn't want to make a decision so he made the result equal so it would go on the public vote!!

They never had that public vote in previous years which meant that they HAD to make a decison! Now they have brought it in any Mentor can cop out by not rocking the boat by NOT choosing the deciding winner!! Fair or not?????
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2008, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
Does anyone else think that Simon made a cop out last night choosing between that Girl Band and that Ruth Lorenzo? He couldn't really choose Ruth to stay since the week before he admitted that he fancied her and it might look like that was the reason he had saved her! Apart from that it looked like he didn't want to upset Louis by choosing Girl Band to go! Whatever, I just thought that he didn't want to make a decision so he made the result equal so it would go on the public vote!!

They never had that public vote in previous years which meant that they HAD to make a decison! Now they have brought it in any Mentor can cop out by not rocking the boat by NOT choosing the deciding winner!! Fair or not?????
Totally surprised that Simon copped out!!! Whilst I am not a huge Ruth fan (disagree with Simon here - glad she has stopped singing Spanglish!) thought she well out sang Girl Band - what was he thinking???

Think Deadlock was around before though? Although will admit not 100% sure on that!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Still loving Diana, laura (wish they would let her do more stuff like she did in the auditions though) and JLS. Daniel should have been in bottom 2. If he was sininging in a hotel lounge I would go elsewhere for my drink.
AliceandDogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-10-2008, 05:55 PM
We're a Diana household, we love her. Laura is also fab.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2008, 11:24 AM
I was really disappointed with the choice of MJ songs. Whilst I'm not a fan of his per se, he does have some cracking hits. Sadly, most of them weren't played, and it might as well have been "dreary ballad night"....

Thought Laura was brilliant, Diana was good and JLS were excellent. Wishing Rachel had a better song.

Didn't really rate Girlband or Austen...
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2008, 10:40 AM
BIG BAND WEEK

Should be good for those of you who like Rachel...not too sure about Diana??
Page 4 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »