View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lene
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-06-2008, 06:17 AM
I think they show the American as well as the Australian Big Brother here, but I just couldn't be bothered... I'd much rather spend time with my animals...

Cheers
Lene
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2008, 05:01 PM
watched bits and pieces ,like mario he seems nice chap ,i think the blind chap is deff blind , i have to say i do find it really painfull to see how spitefull and two faced they are with one another (i know thats the idea ) but it horrible to watch ,will watch some bits not every night though .
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2008, 05:11 PM
Last night's BB was sooooooo funny when they were getting the electric shocks! I taped it so I could watch it this morning, and watched it back twice it was so good!

Alexandra is a strange one. I get the impression she's had a hard life, has had to fight and struggle for what she has and that's why she's so aggressive and defensive. (Guess who's training to be a counsellor )

Like when she was having a go a Bex for burning the chips, Bex didn't react just said sorry. Alex managed to conjure up an argument out of thin air. It seems that she's used to arguing and conflict and was surprised when she didn't get one out of Bex so she started on everyone else.

I'm not sure who will go tonight. Possibly Mario.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-06-2008, 08:18 PM
I was surprised to see Stephanie go,she really fancied Rex didn't she.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 08:35 PM
There were cheers in this house when she went!
We thought Mario was going to go as he was fav on the BB website, so we were very pleased.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Well I was unhappy to say the least, I don't think Steph was really given a chance. I wanted smarmy Mario out. It seems like he and Lisa have a fan club outside, because of something they did on tv in the past. I really hope he goes next as he is such a bigheaded, patronizing git. Can you tell I don't like him?
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Well I was unhappy to say the least, I don't think Steph was really given a chance. I wanted smarmy Mario out. It seems like he and Lisa have a fan club outside, because of something they did on tv in the past. I really hope he goes next as he is such a bigheaded, patronizing git. Can you tell I don't like him?
Sounds like you don't like Mario then

Yes I heard them talking just now about them having a fan club in different regions. I think Mario was on Ant and Dec from what they were saying I haven't made my mind up about anyone yet. I'm really, really not keen on that Darnell and Kat.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Sooooo is anyone still watching Big Brother then or am I the only one on here watching it now ? I am still sticking with it. That Sylvia is a fast one isn't she, my goodness she doesn't waste any time charming the male housemates does she. I wonder if they will be putting any more housemates in apart from that new one Stuart, it will be good if they do.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2008, 09:41 PM
Yes I am still watching it. Don't like sylvia, think she is a selfish girl and full of herself. I think Kat is lovely and am getting to like Luke, he is funny. Mario and Lisa really need to go, they don't do anything except wash and fondle each other They can do that at home. Get them out the boring old f*rts. Can't believe I said that at my age.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Yes I am still watching it. Don't like sylvia, think she is a selfish girl and full of herself. I think Kat is lovely and am getting to like Luke, he is funny. Mario and Lisa really need to go, they don't do anything except wash and fondle each other They can do that at home. Get them out the boring old f*rts. Can't believe I said that at my age.
I agree with all of that, am watching it now. I can't believe that Sylvia's behaviour, what a strumpet! lol
Page 4 of 34 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »