Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 01:30 PM
on TV news now
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 01:34 PM
i dont think its racist what they have been doing...but most certainly bullying..its not nice to watch. Its interesting to watch Jade destroying her ahem "career" before our very eyes with such awful behaviour. My husband called them "the three witches of eastwick" when they were all lying in the bed together!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2007, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
I think it is.
They are bullying her.
They are singling her out because she is a bit 'different'.
Yes, some would argue that it is because she comes form a different class, but that class is also in a whole other culture and that is why they are picking on her...thus it is rascism. I dread to think of what they would be saying if there were no cameras.
Danielle actually said on the sho last night
"She should just f*** off home"
and " she can't even speak Englsih properly" (said because Shilpa had told Jade to go for elocution lessons....nuff said...)
So...yes. I actually turned it off the other night as I couldn'tstand it anymore. I found it offensive and to be honest painful to watch someone being bullied to that extent.
I think Jade Goody may well have totally trashed the very successful career she had carved for herself.
I agree!
Its obvious racism..so obvious!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 01:50 PM
plus forgot to say i hope Teddy Sherringham dumps his girlfriend when she leaves the house.

also does anyone remember when Jade was in her original BB, there was bullying of the girl that went in a bit after the others...she was called Sophie, i think jade was involved with that bullying too. As i said before I dont think its cos Shilpa is indian, i think someone would of been bullied in that house whatever their colour.... it was ruined by putting in jades family.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 01:52 PM
the carphone ware sponsors of the show have suspended their sponsorship ....breaking new on TV now

PS which one is tedd's girlfriend ?
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by Inca View Post
PS which one is tedd's girlfriend ?
Danielle .....
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 02:02 PM
Of course its not racist. Its just girls being bitchy. Its winding me up that the media are using the 'r' word at all!!!

On the other side all this publicity is getting Big brother great ratings, bet they are loving it
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I agree!
Its obvious racism..so obvious!
stop it now!!!

Sorry guys, yes I think it is bullying,yes I think they would have bullied someone regardless...BUT I do think this sort of Bullying is racially fuelled. They are picking on her because she seems 'different' she seems 'different because of her race...therefore, whether or not they thought @I don't like her 'cos she's Indian' is irrelevant, they are picking on her because she is different. That, in my mind is rascist. The smallest bit of rascism in that house and they should be out IMO. It should never be tolerated in any way, shape or form.
Yes, it's bullying...but yes it is also rascist.
It isn't just 'girls being bitchy' they are ganging up on someone because of their race...
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 03:10 PM
got to say i have watched most of the shows, and i don't think it is racist at all. They dislike shilpa because she gives the impression of being above others in the way she talks and acts. She has her own way of getting sympathy ie glasses and wings and i personally don't like her. #

I am not racist and i don't think anyone on big brother has behaved like racists. They just don't like her.

If somebody said to a scottish or irish or welsh person "go back home" would we be mentioning the racist word. I don't think so. I am fed up with people being accused of racism when i personally think we have to be so careful these days.

Also if they are racist why are they not picking on Jermain - he's black (am i allowed to say that). moan over with, each to there own - this is my opinion.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-01-2007, 03:43 PM
I have seen a lot of the programs and would say there have been racist overtones not to mention sheer bad manners.

Jade, Danielle and Jo have behaved like silly little girls in a playground I can't imagine why Jade and her mother where bought into the house in the first place or why Jade says she 'sells magazines if there are pictures of her on the cover', how could anyone be remotely interested in such an ill informed ill mannered little girl Someone else should have been given a chance to enter the house .

As for Jade's Mother not even taking the trouble to pronounce Shilpa's name correctly, so ignorant

Jermain, Shilpa, Dirk and Cleo, none of them from this country all put the others to shame!
Page 4 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »