View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

30-05-2006, 03:54 PM
I havent had much of a chance to watch it lately, even though Annestaf _made_ me get the live feed I blame Dogweb as it's taking all my time!

I did watch it last night tho! Glad there are 2 more people hope they bring in another now that george has gone... Im not fussed on the grace and sleazer gang!

The people I don't really like in there at the mo are: Sleazer, Grace and Richard!

Still think Pete should win!
whoami
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-05-2006, 04:02 PM
George has left?? sorry folks off now to catch up on the BB site........................................
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2006, 04:04 PM
Apparantly Sam is a male who is often mistaken for a girl - that's what he says in his audition tape which was shown last night. He is still all male, justlike to dress as a woman.

George has gone? Oh well, never mind!
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-05-2006, 04:13 PM
I havent had much of a chance to watch it lately, even though Annestaf _made_ me get the live feed I blame Dogweb as it's taking all my time!
Azz you big fibber, the updates should have been done in a week, wonder why they weren't, could it be they clashed with BB
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Yes George has left because he thought fame from the house would be 'too much' for him.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2006, 04:16 PM
lol@sleazer

Ahh I see Trish, so he is a transvestite not transsexual. I guess he will be appearing as a male sometime then and they will all get a shock if he doesn't say first.

Forget hunky men cuz then it will go back to people just bed hopping, just some interesting and funny people with a bit of depth, spirit and liveliness wouldn't go a miss.

I don't want to watch no more boys and girls snogging

lol
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by doglover
Yes George has left because he thought fame from the house would be 'too much' for him.
I don't understand some people, is it not something they think through before hand? After 7 BB's you kinda know first don't you.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

30-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by doglover
Lol I think he was trying to pull a reverse pyschology, and actually he _wants_ to be hounded by the press
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-05-2006, 04:35 PM
I watched the live stream last night and after tonights show you'll all hate Imogen, gosh did that girl do some serious back stabbing last night, hope channel 4 show it. She's as bad as Grace if not worse
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by eRaze
Lol I think he was trying to pull a reverse pyschology, and actually he _wants_ to be hounded by the press
Yeah could be I'm really confused now has George left?
I got all that stuff about 'George has quit the house' from my internet's news area.
Page 3 of 39 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »