Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 02:07 PM

16 and pregnant.

Ok for me its one of them things that I watch, but many people probally don't but sometimes it can be intresting, does anyone else watch it? And if anyone does how angry did you get with how Adam was treating Chelsea and her baby, and the message that she got, for those that don't watch it, this is the message that the father sent her after she went out for her homecoming I think it was, and after she left early to get back to her little girl, and he was spending all his time out hunting (there was also one that was along the lines of 'heard you went out, way to be a good mum'.

no i want u to feel like the most worthless stupid ---- in the world u better beleive [sic] its so over for the rest of ourlives ya fat stretch mark bitch tell me where and wen [sic] to sign the papers over for that mistake
http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/16-...age-abuse-adam
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 02:42 PM
i watch this when i see its on,

he sounds like a right (insert in here whatever word you feel appropriate) and she is better off without him
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Having 2 girls aged almost 16 and 17 and a 1/2 I refuse to watch that programme... It would give me nightmares!
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 02:47 PM
I watched it once, my god it wound me up!!!!! Hence I haven't watched it since. I prefer wife swap
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 03:19 PM
I thought it was finished... i can't seem to be able to find it on BBC iplayer....
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 03:58 PM
Mmm.... classy.
However it takes two to tango, and I doubt he was exactly the most educated, well-brought-up, thoughtful and sensitive young man before she became pregnant.
Don`t teenagers use contraception any more?
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 04:45 PM
i watched this a while back... although not sure if it is the same one. there wasnt an Adam or Chelsea in the one i watched but its maybe a different series...
chickabiddy
New Member!
Female 

05-11-2010, 05:10 PM
When I watch it im never sure whether to tut and roll my eyes or cry !
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by lisa01uk87 View Post
i watch this when i see its on,

he sounds like a right (insert in here whatever word you feel appropriate) and she is better off without him
I agree, thankfully on this one she went to her lawyer or something and got her babies last name changed, I don't think anyone like deserves to be in that little uns life

Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
Having 2 girls aged almost 16 and 17 and a 1/2 I refuse to watch that programme... It would give me nightmares!
Scarier then the latest horror for you then!

Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
I watched it once, my god it wound me up!!!!! Hence I haven't watched it since. I prefer wife swap
I like my wife swap too

Originally Posted by GSDlover4ever View Post
I thought it was finished... i can't seem to be able to find it on BBC iplayer....
Its on viva I think it is now.

Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Mmm.... classy.
However it takes two to tango, and I doubt he was exactly the most educated, well-brought-up, thoughtful and sensitive young man before she became pregnant.
Don`t teenagers use contraception any more?
I agree, and I'm not sure, but provided I've been in a room and most my age had kids and it was considered normal I doubt it tbh...

Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
i watched this a while back... although not sure if it is the same one. there wasnt an Adam or Chelsea in the one i watched but its maybe a different series...
The one I'm watching now I think is a different series, as I haven't seen the ones from the one I watched before on here.

Originally Posted by chickabiddy View Post
When I watch it im never sure whether to tut and roll my eyes or cry !
Or both...