Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 06:48 PM
I woould certainly not be able to ignore a male stripper thats for sure
Phoarrrr me neither

I can't stand Josie she so thinks she is it and I wish I could chop her damn thumb off, she is like a spoilt child. Very clever how she plays the game though and even when she is being a b*tch manages to twist it so the other person looks bad and everyone is on her side. I'd love to get in there and put her in her place. I also can't stand Steve.
I like John James and JJ and Corin
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 09:10 PM
I have had enough of Josie and John James laying in bed all day, what boring housemates they are, and if she isn't laying in bed she is laying down somewhere else. I am beginning to wonder if her legs will hold her up for more than 10 mins. I am bored, bored, bored of them cuddling and whispering. The new housemate doesn't like Josie and said he is going to stir the house up, so let's hope he does, it has become so boring. I hope Dave goes as he seems so false to me. Loved Corin in the task she was brilliant.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Is not happy that Ben has left and Dave is still there......Ben may have rubbed people up the wrong way but he was honest and open and even a little bit vulnerable.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2010, 07:09 AM
I was sad to see Ben go too he made me laugh he was so gullible and he was good viewing.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Definitely don't make much of the new guy in there and think he's going to become annoying very quickly!

Was slightly disappointed to see Ben go but honestly don't think i wanted any of the four to go. Probably would've gone for Andrew if i had to choose
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2010, 01:24 PM
awww didn't want Ben to either.

Jedward!?!
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2010, 03:42 PM
How come i am the only one liking Andrew?? i think hes great!!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2010, 07:48 PM
It's all gone a bit boring now Ben's left. That Sam Pepper is getting on my nerves even though he is winding up John James and Josie.

I hope John James goes on Friday, it'll bring Josie down a peg or two.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2010, 08:22 PM
Oh I love Sam Pepper, he has certainly brought the house to life again. He is not afraid to say anything to the other housemates and says it like it is. I think he thinks he is not going to win at this late stage so he is telling them a few home truths, at least he is saying it to their faces and not behind their backs like all the housemates have been doing. He has seen before he got in there what a liar and manipulator Josie is and he is doing his best to open other peoples eyes to it all. Go Sam, go Sam. I really hope Dave goes this week as he is getting boring with "the love in my belly" and his drunk on the lord act.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2010, 10:11 PM
Ohh I cant stand Sam, He is rude.. and he knows exactly what he is doing, and the reaction he will get! I think he is playing a game, a massive one. Being very fake. and hes only going to make the other house mates hate him and public will want him to stay in the cause arguments.... fake fake fake he is.. get rid of him! plus hes annoying and I couldnt live with him

I love Corin, JJ and John James!...Plus both boys are easy on the eye!
Page 7 of 15 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »