View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-11-2009, 12:14 PM
Whats going on with Jordans mouth looks like a bad botex job! I love Sam and Kim, but can't make up my mind if I want Jordan to stay or go, I can't stand her so would like her to get voted off, but on the other hand its good to see her suffer doing the trials, feel sorry for the others though they will all go hungry with her being picked shes got no bottle!
sandra4534
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-11-2009, 12:21 PM
What a lot of old rubbish this programme is
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Oh what a night!!!! I sooooooo wanted her to be doing the next trial, so much so in fact, that I even pressed my red button to send in my vote Seems like everyone else feels the same, and I've never done that before except maybe once on X-Factor for Leona that time. Oh I'm loving this, but sadly, I think she's still working to her script here to get the sympathy vote now, so can't wait to see what happens tonight, but then again, I've already read the script (can read her like a book ya see!) and she'll do really well, get all the stars, get all the attention, blah, blah blah and go running back into camp smiling with those stupid horse teeth she seems to have acquired now (actually, that's an insult to my horse!!!! ). HOw weird is her mouth now with that great big top lip sitting on top of those veneers then, or is it so she can pout better with it?

Nah, I didn't buy that last night, and wait for the big difference tonight, it's all so well planned
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-11-2009, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh what a night!!!! I sooooooo wanted her to be doing the next trial, so much so in fact, that I even pressed my red button to send in my vote Seems like everyone else feels the same, and I've never done that before except maybe once on X-Factor for Leona that time. Oh I'm loving this, but sadly, I think she's still working to her script here to get the sympathy vote now, so can't wait to see what happens tonight, but then again, I've already read the script (can read her like a book ya see!) and she'll do really well, get all the stars, get all the attention, blah, blah blah and go running back into camp smiling with those stupid horse teeth she seems to have acquired now (actually, that's an insult to my horse!!!! ). HOw weird is her mouth now with that great big top lip sitting on top of those veneers then, or is it so she can pout better with it?

Nah, I didn't buy that last night, and wait for the big difference tonight, it's all so well planned
Am rolling her, Helana, you naughty thing pull those claws in

Got to give it to you girl, agree with every word.

Never bought her "panic attacks" either, cant stand the woman, lets hope she continues to get ALL the trials

Bit of news on the TV this morning, Camila has walked out!!!!!! have to say, not suprised!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2009, 12:37 PM
glad you agree there Jackie, I really hate falseness ya see in any shape or form, especially hers!!! I'm not jealous, I could have knocked spots off that slapper in my younger days, even with me size 34b's I'll have you know, at least they stood up on their own, I didn't need a bra to hold them in place (and still don't in fact)! Lol!!!! Oh yes, I'll be spending my 50p again tonight and I hope the rest of them do the same again!!!

Yes, I must catch up on that Camila business, she went all weird didn't she, you wouldn't have thought it was a lack of food though coz she's very trim and fit, so maybe she just felt a bit "inadequate" in the boob department perhaps and couldn't stand the competition? She's sound though, I like Camila, she's not in yer face is she like that other tart!!!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2009, 01:16 PM
Joe Bugnor has gone in to replace Camilla who was suffering from exhaustion....
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2009, 01:20 PM
Joe Bugner???? Wasn't he on Strictly??? He's got as much personality as a banana!!!!! He'll be the quiet one then.....
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Joe Bugner???? Wasn't he on Strictly??? He's got as much personality as a banana!!!!! He'll be the quiet one then.....
Joe Bugners not quiet, and he wasn't on strictly, wrong Joe, both ex boxers though!
He lives in Australia now so guess hes a cheap replacement as he was already in the Country!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2009, 01:29 PM
Thank goodness for that then, coz I don't think the other Joe would have added anything exciting. Cheapskates, all that money they're raking in and they don't want to pay out for a flight, but then again, is he Jordan material??? That might be interesting
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2009, 01:38 PM
I can't see Katie making a bee line for him H!

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/reality/i...he-jungle/7536
Page 6 of 18 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »