Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 06:36 PM

He hates the television!

Well we have come to the conclusion that Eddy is not senile. If I treat him like Takara and give him a proper consequence (such as being shut out of the room for one minute) when he barks, he soon realises he has to be quiet.

However, he was still doing it rather a lot until tonight...

Today I decided to give up TV for a couple of weeks and see how it impacted on my relationship with the spotties as well as my time spent doing useful things such as working on the business or even studying!

I've become rather addicted to the TV and there could be so much better things to do when I'm usually watching it.

So tonight is the first night I've come to sit in the lounge without putting the TV on and Eddy has gone and laid on his bed, quiet as a mouse!

How strange! I think he prefers the peace and quiet because he will also shout at us if we have friends and are sat in the kitchen talking after his usual bedtime.

Bless his heart, at least he'll help me keep up the 'No TV til after the dogs have gone to bed' rule!
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Aw bless him!

I should watch less TV too. I might limit myself to just Big Brother for a week and see how I cope