Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sez
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2006, 04:05 PM

Red Hot Chili Peppers

things couldnt be better,oh at golf,just me the dogs a packet of garlic sausage and the chilis on all weekend,bliss,just watching :under the bridgene of my favourite videos,anthony running in slow motion towards you all muscle and long hair,he is sooooo sexy,one happy bunny here
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2006, 04:28 PM
Completely agree Sez, love them
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2006, 05:22 PM
Flea, when I was still in school, and Chillis just done Blood sugar sex magic, I had very very dirty things I could have done to flea...LOL, teenage crush..

Still love them now, but no longer want to harrass Flea sexually...LOL
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2006, 07:29 PM
ooh i love em too especially ant!!i got the funky munks dvd for mothers day!!very nice!!
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-04-2006, 08:28 PM
Has anyone else read Anthony's autobiography (called Scar Tissue )? Wow! What a read!! I couldn't put it down. I've been a fan of the band for about 15 years and while I knew they were into drugs, i had no idea of the extent. It's amazing that they are still around today at all I would highly recommend the book to any fans of the band.
sez
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2006, 08:49 PM
would love to read that,ashamed to admit ive tried lots of drugs,never injected,feel this is a site to be honest,i dont lie,i have done so called recreational drugs,including charlie,mostly Es and whizz,dont do any now,do smoke,wierd but i cant stand weed ,judge me as you want,i never hurt a soul or an animal,just the recieving end lol, yes i do make bad choices,but dog web is one of my better ones
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 08:37 AM
Originally Posted by ShaynLola
Has anyone else read Anthony's autobiography (called Scar Tissue )? Wow! What a read!! I couldn't put it down. I've been a fan of the band for about 15 years and while I knew they were into drugs, i had no idea of the extent. It's amazing that they are still around today at all I would highly recommend the book to any fans of the band.
yeah ive read it !!a good read and nice pics too!!lol
RobK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-04-2006, 01:26 AM
Originally Posted by sez
would love to read that,ashamed to admit ive tried lots of drugs,never injected,feel this is a site to be honest,i dont lie,i have done so called recreational drugs,including charlie,mostly Es and whizz,dont do any now,do smoke,wierd but i cant stand weed ,judge me as you want,i never hurt a soul or an animal,just the recieving end lol, yes i do make bad choices,but dog web is one of my better ones
I hear ya sez.. Me Too. I have tried Injectables. I hated it thank god, did nothing but puke for 6 hours!!! It's been over 15 years now, alot of my friends died or are in prison. I often wonder why I have survived. Must be those strong Scottish genes eh!!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2006, 08:19 AM
Originally Posted by ShaynLola

OH got it me for valebtines day! such a good book! really eye opening!

and MY GOD!! anthony you sexy beast!!!!
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-04-2006, 08:54 AM
Isn't it amazing how we can be honest with total strangers, and yet my family still don't know just how much drugs I used to do. Like taking GCSE combined science on an acid comedown, that was clever They knew about the alcohol abuse when I poisoned myself stupid with large quanties of spirits and went to school, losing consiousness, after vomiting very badly on the deputy head. what a great moment in my history...
Again, mostly recreational drugs.. from being 14, not injectables, I was to soft.(scared of needles) Glad I've done what I have, cause it's made me learn stuff, regret stuff too, but we cannot change the past. Chillis played some cool theme music to my odd life, Like being in a really great elevator.