Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2016, 07:28 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, March 23

Good Morning everyone,

Lynn, you kept your birthday quiet, Many happy Returns for yesterday. I hope you enjoyed your treat out with Beth, good for both of you.

Griff, you take care of yourself, hope you feel better today.

Hope everyone else is all ok today.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2016, 08:09 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope blue is now fully charged and you can give Amber a nice walk without doing yourself a mischief.

Belated Happy Birthday Lynn pleased you enjoyed your time out with Beth.

Pleased your appointment went well Griff and no we don't want collapsing noses.

All that talk about cobs and batches. When we moved to the midlands I didn't know what a cob was. I used to ask for crusty rolls (as that is what they are down south). Fortunately there was a girl in the bakery from Streatham so she knew what `I wanted and everyone was amazed

Overcast here but dry. Washing out and just having breakfast and then out with Teazle. OH informed me last night we are out for lunch so no cooking today

Have a good day and stay safe and hope all who are feeling poorly are soon better,
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2016, 08:24 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow thank you for my birthday wishes.
I do tend to keep it quiet now Moyra and I must admit what happened in Brussels yesterday didn't exactly make me feel like over celebrating.
Will be watching and listening to news today Michael and Maca flying from Heathrow to Geneva and Maca's parents flying from Madrid to Geneva then travelling onto the French Alps.

Weather looking very dodgy here today. Gorden home this evening and hopefully for two weeks. Easter break.
No news about an interview for the job locally not sure whether they have interviewed and he wasn't selected or whether they have put them off till after easter break due to the problem the admin people said they were having.

Hope everyone is well today and all our four legged friends.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2016, 09:26 AM
Very overcast and grey here,feels cold as well.Sorted girls out and sprayed them, Zen is a nightmare,running round hiding,then she gets duffed up by one of the older ones for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, silly girl, if she stood still for 1 minute whilst I did it, then none of the duffing up would happen
Hoping something comes today, either collars or Billy No Mates, I have checked the price of mine and it is 2x 300g tubs for £31.75 with free economy delivery, due between today and tomorrow. It says they have sold 86 and only 5 left, must have been a run on it The collars are due anytime from today till Thursday next week. Collars will kick in quicker of course.
Rain forecast from tomorrow, then most of next week from what I can see. Ah well I suppose this lovely dry weather had to come to an end, back to walking in treacle then
Would you be able to leave Blue on charge when not using him, Moyra, I think thats the way forward,then he'll always be ready when needed. Very happy to hear that Steve has left you some money to pay towards his keep, by the way.
Have a nice lunch, Sue and Barry
Lynn, hoping the interviews have been held for reasons due the alleged Admin problems,and Gorden gets an interview.
Have a nice Easter together and enjoy the time out.
Griff, does Peppa Pig wear a balaclava
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2016, 10:26 AM
Thanks June, yes I have left Blue on charge full time and told Steve not to turn it off. can you change the title date on the thread to the 23 for me. I did leave a request under supervisors but I see nothing has been done yet.

Poor Zen hasn't got the idea yet about taking her turn.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2016, 10:43 AM
Will have a try at changing it Moyra, no guarantees it will work because its tricky, sounds daft, but its true
Zen doesn't want to be sprayed at all, never mind wait her turn!!
Mmmm so Steve is the reason Blue wasn't charged, might have known
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2016, 10:48 AM
Morning all
Moyra...lets hope Blue stays fully charged for you from now on then
Lynn, how rude that they haven't updated Gorden on what's going on, i applied for an apprenticeship at a dealership here, the guy was a complete Nob and i am still waiting to hear if i got an apprenticeship 20 years on Lol...i don't think i was successful!
TW, i am dreading putting the collar on deags, her skin is so sensitive and poor kota is nearly bald on her throat, much prefer the idea of billy no mates. Ahhh poor little Zen, hope that her duffing up has finished for today
Sue and Barry, do hope you have a lovely lunch
Still got the tummy pain and it is chemo day so i am doubly happy Lol i need a big dose of "man up"
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2016, 12:23 PM
i have my collars and my billy no mates... i b*ggered up and ordered the tincture so will have to order the herbs now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Collars on and tincture given......bog off ticks lol
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-03-2016, 01:53 PM
Good day everyone.
Hope things are rosier for everyone than the weather would suggest - it's very grey and grim here, thought the dry spell was too good to last.
This tick thing is a right "plumber's harvest" for the people that make the lotions and potions bet they can't believe their luck, as we all rush out to spend a small fortune on our beloved dingoes! lol !
I'm not in the best of moods today as we are to have a firm of electricians in the house for the next couple of days (they arrive tomorrow and will finish saturday) just safety checks for the insurance and a little bit of updating is required down in the kitchens. We always use the same firm as they are good at their job but most importantly for me are very clean and tidy and you don't have to get someone else in to clean up their mess. You can't tell they've been once they depart - which is very much what I require.
So early tomorrow it's dogs and stuff in the vehicle and off to wales - coming back on sunday. I'm hoping we won't hit too much holiday traffic by doing it that way. So please forgive my absence, after today, just thought I'd mention it so on-one thinks I've fallen down a rabbit hole or summat similar.
Wonder if June has managed to wrestle Zen into submission yet for her spraying - should have caught it on video - such things are always fun when they are happening to someone else! lol !
Take care all, will be back later, bye fer now.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >