Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2019, 05:54 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 28th May, 2019

Good morning everyone, I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well. Have a good day enjoy the sunshine and showers and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2019, 07:20 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Dont keep putting yourself down Friff. The last picture I saw of you showed you to be very pretty. I always think we find fault with ourselves

Lovely morning here sun shinning and quite warm. Off into town shortly to sort out some bills then back to the library I need some reading matter there is only so many times you can read the back of a cornflakes box

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2019, 07:47 AM
Hello all, the sun is shining at the moment in sunny south Devon, but there are some very black ominous looking clouds on the horizon.

My Gdaughter came yesterday and brought me a delicious roast chicken dinner which was big enough for 2 days so I dont have to do any cooking today.

Feeling very low today. Even though I get so many visitors Im feeling very lonely. I'm going to try and get out for a walk later, just to the end of the road. That is all I can manage these days.

Hope you are all well x
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2019, 08:06 AM
Morning all.

Not sure of my day today bar a bit of lunch/brunch out with some of my friends. Nippy I gel the loneliness (although not on your level) you have no one to just run something by or simply mention doing something too; without people thinking you are not coping needing help drowning. Which you are not.

Nippy
Have you considered which my neighbour and Mom both found useful a bereavement group (not as sad as it sounds) they get together and had a chat opened up without feeling like they were adding to their families worries and sadness. There are a few about; Mom went for a couple of weeks then stopped, my neighbour Anne went for a good few months one run by the hospice where her hubby should of gone to. She said she had done the funeral/organising first couple of months then BOOM some days.

Sue buy a bigger box of cornflakes.

Moyra Have a good day.

I am off into the front garden today and round the skip/salvage as well as returning the drill. Oh yeap walking the dog as well...….of course.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2019, 08:33 AM
Morning all
Sue, I just don't see myself as pretty
Nippy, I am so sorry you are feeling down, it must be so very hard to lose someone who you have had in your life so long
Kazz, hope your new drill works
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2019, 10:12 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, Jenny, Kazz, griff and all to follow.

Weather here a bit funny bit of rain and then some sun washing out so hopefully will stay dry now.
Had a lovely day yesterday with Julie and alan not nice enough for sitting in the garden though. Dillon was very good Julie is frightened of dogs she doesn't know well and large ones. Which is funny as she owns horse and one is a 17 hand high German warm blood and not easy.
Anyway Dillon got on the ofa between them and laid over Julie's lap. She took it all in good spirit.

Hugs Jenny.
Pain about the drill Kazz.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2019, 10:17 AM
Aw nippy know that feeling very well. Try watching some TV with oldie stuff on channels that are old. Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2019, 10:42 AM
Good old Dillon, I am sure a few more visits and she will be totally won over
Hi Brenda, hope you are o.k
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2019, 12:31 PM
I'm ok. I had a beautiful hairy gsd a long time ago now and one of my friends was terrified of gsd's but when she met Humphrey she was blown away by how gentle he was. She called him her big bear. . Shame I can't show you a pic of him. He was lovely. So Dillon will help your friend to Lynn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2019, 12:38 PM
Did anyone see BGT last night?? That police dog, what a hero but those puppies...omg, really cute
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >