View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2011, 08:57 PM
Aye i have been told that before about wire wool.

Im selfish in the fact i dont mind if the mice move on. Ive been feeding a stray cat & he has been leaving me headless voles & last week he left me the whole thing!

Ive seen the poison you mention. Depending on the infestation it can work out costly enough unless you can buy in bulk i guess.

Theyre quite adaptable creatures, after a while they become immune to specific poisons & can feed from them after so many generations. Takes the manufacturers to keep changing their formulas. I worked for one of the larger pest control firms
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-07-2011, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Aye i have been told that before about wire wool.

Im selfish in the fact i dont mind if the mice move on. Ive been feeding a stray cat & he has been leaving me headless voles & last week he left me the whole thing!

Ive seen the poison you mention. Depending on the infestation it can work out costly enough unless you can buy in bulk i guess.

Theyre quite adaptable creatures, after a while they become immune to specific poisons & can feed from them after so many generations. Takes the manufacturers to keep changing their formulas. I worked for one of the larger pest control firms
Splutter! That suprised me!

You dont fancy having a go shooting then?
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 9 10 11 12