View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2010, 08:20 AM
Am I terrible person if I confess that I don`t care? Or about Madeleine McCann. Or all the other kids I`ve never met met who have had dreadful experiences that have been turned into a three-ring circus by a salivating Media plus parents flailing around for someone to blame?
Enough already. Tis done. The kids are on the mend. Move on.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2010, 08:26 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
I've just had as close a look as I can at the scars left on the children, not many pictures available, and I'm still not convinced.

ETA I don't agree with the abuse the parents recieved but I still have a right to question the validity of what they say.
Becky
Father photographed at the hospital from what he said, to suggest the doctors don't know the difference between a bite and any other injury is pushing it a bit!

rune
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2010, 08:28 AM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Disgusting that you appear to not appreciate that other people are entitled to have different viewpoints, to your own, IMO.
I didn't say you couldn't have that opinion---I said I found it disgusting!

rune
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-07-2010, 08:28 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Am I terrible person if I confess that I don`t care? Or about Madeleine McCann. Or all the other kids I`ve never met met who have had dreadful experiences that have been turned into a three-ring circus by a salivating Media plus parents flailing around for someone to blame?
Enough already. Tis done. The kids are on the mend. Move on.
Terrible no, insensitive / uncaring, from what you write, very much so

Personally , any parent who has lost their children, or had something terrible happen to them I have a lot of empathy for, in some cases you can say , there for the grace of God" in others it may be down to their neglect, (Maddy McCain) the media may turn into a three ring circus, but the base of that circus will be a child hurt or lost, and that alone gets my sympathy .
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2010, 09:03 AM
I`ve lost a child. I don`t need to weep crocodile tears. Maybe all those people emoting over Madeleine McCann may also spare a thought occasionally about the child who also went missing that same week but didn`t have media-savvy parents but I doubt it. You are being played by a manipulative media.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle3864458.ece

http://www.capt.org.uk/pdfs/factshee...nt%20facts.pdf
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2010, 09:12 AM
I`ve lost a child. I don`t need to weep crocodile tears. Maybe all those people emoting over Madeleine McCann may also spare a thought occasionally about the child who also went missing that same week but didn`t have media-savvy parents but I doubt it. You are being played by a manipulative media.

How sad for you.

Sad that you feel peoples tears and love are not real.

They are.

rune
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

03-07-2010, 09:12 AM

I know you have lost a child, which I find it harder to understand how you can be so insesitive to others who may be in the same position ..

Nobody is beign played by the media, manipulated or not , my compasion is simple , its from one human to another.!!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2010, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
No, you did not, I did , and "as you say" it was understandable for anyone to misread it, I am talking about the opening sentence, not what you believe the fox could or could not do!!

As for misunderstanding your meaning regards the fox attack, I understand it perfectly, you doubt it happened, its evident in this and the other thread.
You think its odd a fox would walk past food, you think its odd a fox would walk up 2 flights of stairs, which indicates you dont beleive the fox has attacked, so in your opinion, who did ???

P.S, glad to oblige in your daily outlook
No, Just because I think something is odd doesnt mean I dont believe it, Just its out of character, I have said a number of times I do believe it to be a fox.

I could comment on alot of things, claiming them to be out of character doesnt mean I dont believe it.

Karma this morning walk chased a rabbit thats soooooo out of character for her and very odd, doesnt mean I dont believe it happened or that she could do it again.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

03-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
No, Just because I think something is odd doesnt mean I dont believe it, Just its out of character, I have said a number of times I do believe it to be a fox.

I could comment on alot of things, claiming them to be out of character doesnt mean I dont believe it.

One would have to know the "character " of the individual or species (widen it) to be able to say it is acting out of character

Karma this morning walk chased a rabbit thats soooooo out of character for her and very odd, doesnt mean I dont believe it happened or that she could do it again.
But thats your dog , the dog you live with and know, you do not know that fox or i assume any wild one to be able to say it was acting out of character, or showing odd behaviour.

As I said its evident from your posts in this and the other thread you are firmly in the camp of disbelieving the parents stories.

Just one of your posts saying such below.

another thing i picked up on when i watched the news was the mum said something like she saw one of the girls covered in blood, after turning the light on she saw the fox and the other girl also covered in blood??

Yeah so you can see something covered in blood in the dark, but you cant see a fox stood there that you have just walked passed to get to the child?? something still doesnt add up to me anyways
So you either believe the parents story or you dont, and your scepticism of their claim is evident in your posts!!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2010, 01:10 PM
ahh but JB - If you read my post after that one (I think it was responding to Hali) You would have seen that I changed my mind and agreed with Hali's story.

I dont believe anything I was not there, as you werent only them parents know what went on, I said along I believe it to be a fox, although I have said things in the parents story sounded odd to me, I have a right to comment on it if i think things sound fishy.
Page 5 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »