register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Jackie is offline  
Location: UK
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 13,122
Female  Diamond Supporter 
 
14-12-2014, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by twix View Post
Congratulations! I went there for a day out. What did you think of the hall change? I wished they had all the stalls together in one hall.
i like the hall change it changed last yr, much easier to get in for this show, not as far to walk, and the stalls I found OK, they are never all together , they will be spread around where they can fit in.
Reply With Quote
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
CaroleC is offline  
Location: Stoke on Trent, UK
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 933
Female 
 
14-12-2014, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by twix View Post
Congratulations! I went there for a day out. What did you think of the hall change? I wished they had all the stalls together in one hall.
It seemed more spacious, and I liked the sit down eating area idea. However, there were no buses - and we have grown to expect them at the NEC. I didn't think the trade stand arrangement was too bad, but I suppose it depends where your ring was - we were at the top, between the two shopping areas.

Well done Jackie and Figo!
Reply With Quote
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Jackie is offline  
Location: UK
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 13,122
Female  Diamond Supporter 
 
14-12-2014, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by CaroleC View Post
It seemed more spacious, and I liked the sit down eating area idea. However, there were no buses - and we have grown to expect them at the NEC. I didn't think the trade stand arrangement was too bad, but I suppose it depends where your ring was - we were at the top, between the two shopping areas.

Well done Jackie and Figo!
You don't really need buses though with this setup , as the car parks are right next to the halls .... Yes we were at the top to so convenient for shops.
Reply With Quote
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
CaroleC is offline  
Location: Stoke on Trent, UK
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 933
Female 
 
14-12-2014, 04:34 PM
Depends how old/fit you are - it seemed a hike to N5!
Reply With Quote
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Nippy is offline  
Location: South Devon
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 22,393
Female 
 
14-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Well done Figo (and Jackie)
He is a gorgeous boy and I have to admit he is bigger than I expected.
Reply With Quote
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Sue L is offline  
Location: East Sussex
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,407
Female 
 
14-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Congratulations Jackie
Reply With Quote
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Jackie is offline  
Location: UK
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 13,122
Female  Diamond Supporter 
 
14-12-2014, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Well done Figo (and Jackie)
He is a gorgeous boy and I have to admit he is bigger than I expected.
Yes he's a big boy....top end of breed standard, no mistaking he's a big handsome male
Reply With Quote
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
mjfromga is offline  
Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,680
Female 
 
14-12-2014, 08:19 PM
Glad he did well, they do grow up so fast
Reply With Quote
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Jackie is offline  
Location: UK
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 13,122
Female  Diamond Supporter 
 
14-12-2014, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by CaroleC View Post
Depends how old/fit you are - it seemed a hike to N5!
We were on N3' so a bit nearer, guess they don't think we need buses fron the north car park, mind it's still better than having to walk round the lake then another hike round the back of the NEC ' now thatsca hike
Reply With Quote
Kicksforkills
Dogsey Junior
Kicksforkills is offline  
Location: England
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 181
Female 
 
09-01-2015, 12:17 AM
Congratulations!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kia is 2 today!!! Sarah88 Off-topic Chat 1 17-06-2011 05:40 PM
Today!!! sarah j General Dog Chat 26 11-03-2009 05:54 PM
Today Trixybird Off-topic Chat 7 25-06-2006 07:11 PM
A 2nd one for today! Helena54 Off-topic Chat 5 10-07-2005 06:04 AM
Photo Today. Het General Dog Chat 18 20-06-2005 03:37 PM

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top