Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2019, 06:39 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 3rd June, 2019

Good morning all, had a lousy night, watched the dawn come up. I hope you all had a better night and your four legged friends also. Harvey, thinking of you today, hope all goes well.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2019, 06:58 AM
Morning Moyra and all to come. I to saw the dawn Moyra. Always wake with the light. Always think of the days that I spent in Inverness. The light there is amazing. Not dark till 10pm and then light very early. Loved it up there. Hey ho memories. Yep decided definitely no doglets yet for me. I know just how that chap feels Kazz. Grey clouds and a weird day I think ahead weatherwise. The rain came to nothing. Just a few spots on the windows. Ah well have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2019, 07:22 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda and all to come

Hope all goes well for you today Harvey

Brenda you will know when the time is right.

Hope the garden is nearly done for you Kazz

Funny day here too, one minute sun then cloud but hope any rains wait until late afternoon so my washing will dry.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2019, 09:21 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, Sue and all to follow.
Walked Dillon early again although cooler today but bright sun mostly with a strong breeze. Better than late yesterday afternoon so surprised we didn't get a horrible storm funny colour sky and so so windy.
Gorden gone off to work back tomorrow evening.

Thinking of you today Harvey.
Hope we get pics of the garden Kazz.
brenda agree with the others you will know when the time is right for another member of the family. Never hurts to look.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2019, 09:51 AM
Morning all,
I too hope things go well for Harvey today
I think I should join the odd weather brigade, haven't got much planned today so if it rains I am not too bothered
Mums got the dentist and then she is going for a scan on her kidneys later...think it's an MRI but not too sure
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2019, 12:14 PM
Windy here. The weather not me.bg!! Have just received a parcel from ebay. Extending garden canes for indoor rose plant. Really good things. Didn't know they were made until I found them on ebay. The rose is the one I was given when I lost Tyto. One of those mini ones and it is now so tall and has 4 roses on it. Wish I could send you a pic but nope no idea how to so you will just have to take my word for it. bg!! Hope Harvey is getting on ok.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2019, 12:22 PM
I could do with some of those canes Brenda, we have Acer trees and Steve has one too and they are getting quit tall...they have outgrown the canes they came with
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2019, 01:58 PM
Good afternoon all.

It's been a beautiful morning here. Bright sunshine with a nice breeze to keep it bearable. The car registered 20 degrees when we were coming home which is just right for me. Teeshirt, but not sweating

Dave came with us today and had a breakfast. His first since getting ill. So far so good on whether it would adversely affect so it looks like another little bit of routine coming back in for him.

Little by little he is getting there thank heavens. He's just got to build up his energy levels now to get back to proper walking. At the moment, he's on the scooter but we do switch overs so he can get a bit of walking in without it over tiring him.

Brenda, keep looking. One day you'll look and you'll know it's time.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2019, 02:09 PM
That's really good that Dave managed a breakfast and I hope he suffers no ill side effects
Sun has finally put in an appearance here
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2019, 03:16 PM
Just walked Amber out again, think it is going to pee down shortly so I thought I had better get her out before it did. Glad Dave is progressing Chris. I wonder how poor Harvey got on today? My tele is still up the creak it still says it is deleting everything and sit tight as this could take up to an hour. It has been going non stop since 12 mid day yesterday. I had to go and watch home and away and neighbours on Steve's box. Fortunately he was not using it.

Chaos reigns everywhere he is sorting all his lake fishing gear out and his bait out of his freezer so now the kitchen as well as the lounge is in a hell of a state. He tried to help me out with my tv so I cannot complain too much. Shall just have to go to bed early. I tried to get tv on my pc but without any joy!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >