View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2020, 01:22 PM
Eureka washing machine parts fitted and machine washing nicely.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2020, 01:27 PM
£22 spindle and £4 nut also brought a new belt £8 which was not needed but have fitted it have the old one stored safely and think it was the spindle all the while. Nuts one time use only hence the new one.

Will never buy another washer dryer.

But all is well that ends well the cost of a repair man without parts was £92 so well happy. And totally chuffed I figured it myself and getting the belt on used the trick my Dad taught me but belt round the motor then onto the pulley and use a tye-it to secure in place then rolled the spindle and it easily rolled on. No force.

Actually think the spindle must of been loose for a while as the machine was getting noisier and not spinning as well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2020, 01:38 PM
Well done Kazz.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2020, 01:39 PM
Brenda fingers crossed for a good set of feedback if nothing else.

Chris That's fantastic news almost done bet the relief is palpable.
Have a lovely restful weekend.

Lynn After having a spate of old souls for a good while I empathise with you totally. Gert was having a mad 5 minutes while I was putting the back on the machine which is close to the back door dashing in and out and given the reminder on here on how fast it goes instead of stopping her I stopped and smiled. Sometimes we need that reminder and I have taken it on board she is 5 now the last 3 years have flown by.

Sue I have a working machine and back in the gang. I add diced apple to my cottage pie and a little cheese to the top.

Losos Always nice to see and hear from you. Stay well my friend.

Moyra I echo the thoughts about the tanks and rubbish associated with them. Sorry to hear Amber is struggling slightly too. Have a great afternoon.

Griff Hope you have learnt to make a cup of tea by now....LOL ....and all is well.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2020, 02:03 PM
Had an offer but no way was I going to take a £13,000 pound drop.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2020, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Had an offer but no way was I going to take a £13,000 pound drop.
Ah ha but you have had an offer did you counter? and what feedback what does your hubby think?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2020, 03:42 PM
I did and they said they will get back to me.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2020, 03:42 PM
Amazing how time flies Kazz. Like with the children before you can blink time has gone and they are middle aged themselves. I hope we gave our boys a fun time when small we tried to, and all our dogs a fun time to. Although sometimes you have to put your foot down.
brenda I agree with Kazz have counter offer. Was this the possible buy to let person do you think they always offer well under asking price. Wait and see it might be a backwards and forwards negotiation.
You have had an offer though, so selling is getting nearer.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2020, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
I did and they said they will get back to me.
Well an offer is one step closer to moving.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2020, 06:50 PM
Evening all
Things much the same here, mum went back to hospital Tuesday on the gps orders he wanted her admitted for IV antibiotics, the hospital sent her back, she then decided she could get the bus back.... it's a long walk to the bus and at our end it's equally as long and whilst carrying a heavy holdall....no! I told her as much and told her to eff off.....she then decided I was right and got a taxi but everything is a struggle. Today is the first day she has properly eaten, toast, a ham salad batch for lunch and a beef salad batch for tea and some biscuits
So pleased Gary seems happy with the flat
Well done with the washing machine Kazz
Lynn, good Dillon seems better
Moyra, ask Steve to put amber in the car and take her
Brenda well that's good news
Sue and tumbleweed, hope you are both keeping well
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >