View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Oh yesssss, most definitely, especially with a pair of matching brown doglets enjoying it

Welcome to the Brown soft squishy sofa club, sorry there's no band, but they've disappeared for a tea break!

That's the same as mine and Becky's methinks???!!! You've got good taste!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Well off I went to work today and now look what's happened to my thread. Nice ditty by Aitch however and welcome Trixybird to the brown sofa club. You're all mad!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 06:40 PM
Lol yes Jackie, great isn't it!!!! Being mad I mean!!!! xxxxx I must say, there's some beautiful brown leather sofa's on here, and I've just realised something, I've got TWO, coz when I went upstairs I spotted mum's in her room and that's brown too, and even softer and squidgier than mine!!! I will produce evidence tomorrow!

I've just seen the latest ad from the Furniture Village Warehouse and what colour are they showing???????? No yellow in sight Alex Do you think you might have to think again??? If you haven't already ordered and paid that is!! NOt trying to tempt you or anything......
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol yes Jackie, great isn't it!!!! Being mad I mean!!!! xxxxx I must say, there's some beautiful brown leather sofa's on here, and I've just realised something, I've got TWO, coz when I went upstairs I spotted mum's in her room and that's brown too, and even softer and squidgier than mine!!! I will produce evidence tomorrow!

I've just seen the latest ad from the Furniture Village Warehouse and what colour are they showing???????? No yellow in sight Alex Do you think you might have to think again??? If you haven't already ordered and paid that is!! NOt trying to tempt you or anything......
Absolutely great being mad Aitch! There are some lovely brown sofa's. I'm enjoying mine as we speak and John bless him has the lovely 3 seater and can finally stretch out properly. Madame still prefers the bed I think!
Furniture Village had some lovely ones too! Big wags and licks from Cassie! xxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Oh yes, John has the right idea, you have to lie on it full stretch with some soft squidgy cushions under your head, and a lovely soft throw underneath and on top when it's a bit chilly like it's getting tonight! Just the job mate!!!! Then again, Cassie's got an even better idea there!!!! xxxxxx
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 07:11 PM
So as a club, we have an anthem and lovely brown squishy sofas to sit on but can we have uniforms, badges, a flag and daytrips please
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 07:17 PM
Oh yes, John has the right idea, you have to lie on it full stretch with some soft squidgy cushions under your head, and a lovely soft throw underneath and on top when it's a bit chilly like it's getting tonight! Just the job mate!!!! Then again, Cassie's got an even better idea there!!!! xxxxxx
Love it mate! You should see John's face when he's laid out all comfy. Bless him, the two seater he used to sit on was knackered, no springs, like sitting on the floor.

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
So as a club, we have an anthem and lovely brown squishy sofas to sit on but can we have uniforms, badges, a flag and daytrips please
I'm sure we can arrange something
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Lol Jackie, you should have seen Dave's old chair that he would never let me get rid of, his ass would be hanging down underneath it coz all the springs had gone, when I looked at him across the room there was this big sack hanging down underneath his chair! LMAO!!! Needless to say, I ignored him and ordered 2 new sofa's, but they've long gone now, I'd never have beige again, only BROWN!!!!

Oh I like the sound of the daytrips Lorna Hopefully we can leave our brown leather squidgy sofa's at home though???!!!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 07:35 PM
day trips sounds good ....we could find a nice coffee house with ?????????????????yes you know i'm saying

brown squishy sofa's we would then all feel right at home x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Lol Jackie, you should have seen Dave's old chair that he would never let me get rid of, his ass would be hanging down underneath it coz all the springs had gone, when I looked at him across the room there was this big sack hanging down underneath his chair! LMAO!!! Needless to say, I ignored him and ordered 2 new sofa's, but they've long gone now, I'd never have beige again, only BROWN!!!!

Oh I like the sound of the daytrips Lorna Hopefully we can leave our brown leather squidgy sofa's at home though???!!!
I know, they're such creatures of habit. Don't think John realised how bad the old one was til we got the new one. Definitely brown only though

Originally Posted by Inca View Post
day trips sounds good ....we could find a nice coffee house with ?????????????????yes you know i'm saying

brown squishy sofa's we would then all feel right at home x
Yaaay, great idea. I like coffee houses like that!!!!
Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 >