Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2008, 04:15 PM

Bloody iggnorrant bin men And escaping dogs

Oh I was so furious this morning, Due to easter hols our bin men decided to come a day early ,Usually they come on the Wedensday after easter, But no they thought they would be smart @'rses and come this morning , So at 7.30 DK was running the gauntlet up the street yelling after the blighters ,In my pjs and spotty dressing gown, With the hair like a mad wifes bush , Finally they stop and say we aint liften your bin as it was not on the kerb to be emptied when we arrived Well that was enough for me to start a morning rant, I said well excuse me but you are infact a day early ,And a whole hour before your usuall time , Also my elderly neighbour had tried to catch them he had just parked his bin by the kirb when they waved at him and drove straight by, So he started a rant at them as well ,And they said it was not there when we were emptying them so we are not emptying it, So to this I replied fine ill just tip it on street then shall I , And they stuck two fingers up at me , And went to get back in the cart , So I said fine mate have it your way, Ill call your office and tell them your refusing to do the job you get paid for, I left my bin and my neighbours bin sitting in the middle of the road and proceded to walk back towards my house to make the call , When one of them said fine woman well empty the dam thing, God are you haven a P,M,T moment , I just stopped in my tracks and looked at him and said you think this is P,M,T you should see when I have P,M,T pal , Well my neighbour was in fits of laughter , Then as im bringing both freshly emptied bins back ,I realised I had not properly clodsed my back gate , In my hurry to catch the bin cart , I then proceeded to spend the next hour chasing my two loony dogs around the field at the front of our houses , And was getting wolf whistles gallore from the workers going to work ,. In the end I just said to Beau an Skye fine stay there and play, Im going home they were behind me like a shot, Why I never thought of doing this before hand ,I should have realised as soon as I stop chasing them and walked away they would follow me , Just another fun packed mad dash for a daft Irish women in her pjs xxdk
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Ooh, DK, I know it probably wasn't funny at the time, but that just cracked me up.

I think we've all been there (half dressed, chasing the bin man down the street & trying to round up playful dogs), so hopefully you won't mind that your story made me smile
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2008, 04:32 PM
I dont mind Hali, To be honest I was laughing my head off myself , As were my neighbours who came out to walk the show xxdk
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2008, 04:38 PM

Sorry had to laugh I got this mental picture of you in PJ's. But next time hun, run up NAKED they will do anything for you then....even empty your bins
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2008, 04:41 PM
Good on you dk ,well done for standing up for you and your neighbour .I would still make that call as they shouldn't be behaving towards you in this manner .Ignorant men ,little do they realise it's you who is paying their wages ,may be next time you can remind them off that,

I know you wont have seen the fiasco with the dogs funny but sorry hun I did ,I would have paid lots to have seen all that,pmsl.I bet all your neighbours had a good laugh too,xxxxxxxxx
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2008, 05:25 PM
what a start to the day. glad that wasnt me,
id ring the depot up and have words with their boss about their comments though.
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Love it DK, wish I'd been there with the camcorder.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2008, 06:31 PM
LMAO, the things some people will do for attention....
and what on earth is hair 'like a mad wifes bush!'
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Oh dk what a scream I laughed out loud so that now my hubby thinks he has a mad woman too.
That was so funny.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Love it DK, wish I'd been there with the camcorder.
Oh I just bet you woud have , Better than filming someone being rottified eh Dennis x
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >