View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pudding
New Member!
Female 

06-02-2007, 10:45 PM
Very sweet dogs! Don't forget, sometimes dogs do talk. You just have to learn a little of their language too.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2007, 07:05 PM
as you know dolly owns boxers , the reason is a simple one . theyre just like me only with four legs and fur . yes i do sound a bit strange looking .
but i just love the fact that there so agile ,boisterous friendly and so affectionate and there passion for life . and there loyalty . and there endless expressional faces . so i supose that sums up old dollyknockers as well ha ha . and again my smillies have ******ed of dwn the pub an left me ahhhhhhhhhhh
pudding
New Member!
Female 

10-02-2007, 07:45 PM
I once helped bring a good few boxer pups into the world.

What joy!
vincent smith
Dogsey Senior
Male 

15-08-2007, 09:14 PM
i have got a 2year old siberian huskie she be 3years old on x-mess day my wife got my huskie for me as a birthday present and have had her since she was 8weeks old and she is kc,my huskie should have been called wolfygirl but as stella my wife knows i love huskies&wolves and i sade to stella the first huskie i get will call it wolfy as i have a tattoo of a wolf and my nick name is wolfy so have called my huskie wolfy.
chihuahualover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-08-2007, 09:26 PM
I'll tell the truth!
I always loved animals, i was raised to love them...BUT, there was one dog breed I thought was never for me...a chihuahua, with the big eyes...and so darn mean....well I got mi mi for christmas, and fell in love when our eyes met. Now, I love those big beautiful eyes, and her attitude is just like mine. She loves you until you abandon her trust. My son put her in the pool and she wont even look at him now! Dogs remember EVERYTHING!! I got her because "Buck" a rescue dog passed and my husband noticed me getting depressed. and he got me her for christmas, she was the one nobody wanted, the white chihuahua with no hair and pink. I wanted her the second I seen her. Before I seen mi mi on christmas day, I didnt want another, I knew it'd hurt too bad to love another, and it does..all the time, everytime I leave her with a sitter I wonder, will I ever see her again, what if this and what if that...I knew I'd be this way, but I can say, I could not live without taking care of animals, its my purpose, my passion. and theres not just one breed or kind, its all of them..I love them all.

And thats why I have Mi Mi the chihuahua!
kristian
Dogsey Senior
Male 

15-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Mines a staffordshire bull terrier! was brought up with golden retreiver and labrador which were to lovely dogs but my older brother had a staffordshire bull terrier which was unseperable from his daughter! i seen this bond and how good a dog he was and really wanted one. I took me a long time to get my girlfriend to agree to letting me have one but now when she sees him with our children she's glad we had him. He's much better than even i expected, he really is an amazing dog and he just loves being fussed and giving kisses
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2007, 10:07 PM
I have always had Labradors and Golden Retrievers in the past they were lovely breeds who would lick anyone to death. Then our garden was broken into and items stolen in the night the dog did not even bark it was a lab at the time. I was at home alone as my o/h works away from home sometimes for weeks at a time. I found out it was the local druggies who had broken in, after that I became very nervous so I had my first GSD hoping that he would become my protector and he certainly did. I felt so safe having him in the house, sadly he was pts in February. And now I have another great protector in Zak my young GSD.
marieswolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-08-2007, 12:38 PM
for 20 years i owned german shepherds. but after my last 1 died 5 years ago at 16 i wasnt having any more dogs till i saw my sibe on the net. i took 1 look and fell in love just had to have him no matter what. he is so loving and cuddley and not as big as a gsd
marie
amethystbelle
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-08-2007, 02:13 PM
I own a Lhasa Apso and a Skye Terrier

The Skye Terrier is a breed i've always wanted to own since i was a little girl after reading the book Grey Friars Bobby and reading about the loyalty and devotion of the breed. I remember when i first saw a picture of one in my aunties dog book when i was about 8 and i fell in love instantly as there is just something special about the Skye. I grew up with a Golden Retriever and i always wanted a smaller dog of my own. When i was 18 my parents said i could have my own dog and my first choice was a Skye but at the time i couldn't find anyone who bred them locally. After much deliberation i chose my other favourite breed the Lhasa Apso as they look simular with their long coats and like the Skye they are full of character and fearless and i haven't looked back ever since. Poppy is now 8 years old and this year i finally got my Skye Terrier which was a dream come true and we are one happy little family
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2007, 02:13 PM
I have always loved Border Collies but with living in town didnt think it was fair to get a "country " dog.Also love greyhounds/whippets, but my dream was always to have a Jack Russell because of their cheeky antics and personality. I came across Minnie my JR during a trip to the Scottish borders- she was 36 hours old, the runt of the litter, a girl and the only tri-colour pup. I fell instantly in Love
Page 6 of 24 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »