Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2018, 08:01 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 12th December, 2018

Good morning all. I trust that you and your four legged friends are in fair health. Harvey, hope you are feeling better this morning.

So pleased that Dillon is happy in his new home. Think a lot to do with his new found joy of life is the positive attitude he is getting from you and Gorden, Lynn.

Not very bright out there this morning but must get Amber out now and walk her. At least it is dry so wrap up warm and stay safe and well, everyone. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2018, 08:22 AM
Morning Moyra,
It's very chilly here, dogs are disgusted with me....I got them up early lol...one is asleep on the sofa and the other is crashed out in the crate.
Chemo taken already and just ate breakfast, need to get to the post office today, Steve is driving my route today so will get his bus as I know it will turn up and I will get where I need to be quickly
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2018, 08:39 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff and all who follow

Hope you feel better today Harvey.

I agree with yu Moyra Dillon is definitely picking up on Gorden and Lynn's vibes as they are now both so happy with where they are and he can at last enjoy himself.

Hope you manage to get Steve's bus Griff and dont feel to bad today

Lovely day here dry and bright. Have to go out later to sort out some business but that is all that is planned. Received some lovely flowers in a card yesterday with a message signed love J - who the heck is that I know a couple of people with that initial but would feel embarrassed to have to ask them. Have e-mailed the company but doubt they will give me the answer. Never mind I will still enjoy them

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2018, 09:25 AM
Ah a secret admirer Sue.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2018, 11:30 AM
Lol Brenda. The company kindly replied and told who it was
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2018, 11:50 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, griff, brenda and all who follow.

Another bright sunny day here and another lovely walk.
Have to agree with you all about Dillon we are much more relaxed here and he is obviously picking up that vibe. Must ay i also think less pavement pounding is certainly helping his joints. Still on his supplements much moving much easier which is also lovely to see.
Have two parcels to post later but waiting to see if a couple of bits ordered and on their way turn up before I pop out. Parcel to Michael and Maca and one to Maca's family goodness knows how much they will cost. Only things like toiletries and jams and pickles not even big jars oh and of course chocolate.

Harvey hope you are feeling better today.
Glad you found out who sent the flowers Sue.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Kinda quiet here. More like a private gossip column......
Just sayin'
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2018, 01:13 PM
Ooooooo Sue, lucky you.
I did manage to get Steve's bus and he was finishing so said I could go up his house for a coffee if I wanted, was lovely as I got to walk Molly with him (in my wellies that live at his house) she was made up to see me and just blanked Steve lol
Lynn I really am very pleased that your move has lifted you....all of you really and brilliant Dillon is doing so well
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2018, 01:48 PM
If this helps at all Beseoker yes call it a daily gossip column if you wish although the majority of us on here will take umbrance at that suggestion.

This section is not necessarily always dog related that is the whole bloomin point of it that we can chat, rant etc., about other things to.

So if it doesn't float your boat stay away from this particular section.
Hoping that clears it up for you.

To everyone else sorry for the rant but it gets my goat when members who come on here and disagree and moan and will not understand when things have been put politely in the past what this particular section is about then come on trying to cause trouble.

This person has not been here as long as the majority of us and seems to want to stir up trouble maybe he is bored.

Shall we get the rolls out for soup ?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2018, 02:25 PM
You put that very eloquently Lynn, thank you. I like the daily and I love hearing about what everyone has been up to, if that makes me a gossip....ah well, been called A LOT worse
Oh, Lynn, for future reference there's a online place called parcels to go, they represent a lot of parcel companies, mum has just sent one to the ROI and if we went directly with the post office it costs a bomb, online through parcels to go, £17 I think and it had about 10large boxes of Thornton's and other stuff in it too
I just posted a card to Spain and it cost £1.70...i nearly fainted
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »