Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2018, 08:13 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 8th December, 2018

Good Morning Folks. I trust you and your lovely four legged friends are all in fine fettle. It seems a bit lighter here this morning.

Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2018, 08:44 AM
Morning Moyra and all to come. Here is a laugh for the day: I was in the supermarket when a man started throwing milk and cheese at me. I thought how dairy.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2018, 10:38 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.
Better day here today windy but bright so towels on the line and sheets in washer. New tumble dryer coming tomorrow condenser so it can be in the kitchen. So excited about it it's been hard work getting washing dried and aired.

brenda.

Lovely walk over the park then through the station car park down a road no visit to the nature reserve today over the railway bridge and up the lane to home.
We met 5 dogs today Dillon greeted every one two on leads they are Romanian rescue dogs and did very well with their greeting especially of such a big dog and mostly black in colour.
Always proud of Dillon no confrontation in him so my worry is a touchy dog has a go at him not the other way around. His temperament always spot on.

Having a bacon sarnie and I am popping out for some shopping Gorden is going to be putting the kitchen and bathroom blind up.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2018, 12:34 PM
Good morning everyone

Brenda good one

Pleased you had a good walk Lynn. Hope all goes well with the blind hanging for Garden

Drizzle first thing so my towels are on the radiator. Just spent 3 hours stripping Teazle so now lunch then a coffee and then another walk.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Not ignoring you all dropped laptop broe hinges and laptop intermittent however dogsey pasword is saved on this and cannot recall it cannot reset it on the options available and therefore cannot gain dogsey access om new ALLIN ONE (POSH EH) waiting for Azz to reset me by default so I can get access and this laptop is very dodgy on off not on at all. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2018, 05:34 PM
Evening everyone. What a busy day finding bits to send in a parcel to Maca's family and to Michael and Maca. Michael is home for Christmas bit will be limited on what he can take back so finding bits to send instead.
Gorden got one blind up the bathroom he discovered he hadn't a got a tile drill bit so will get that tomorrow.
Kitchen one looking nice though. He is now putting up a picture in the hall and the coat rack.

Hope you get the lap top sorted Kazz.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2018, 06:26 PM
Good evening all.

It was a nice morning here. Sunny, chilly with a fair bit of breeze, but doesn't it make such a difference when the sun shines.

I'm up on Christmas this year for a change. The vast majority of Christmas presents bought, wrapped and where needed, distributed. Cards written and posted - just the neighbours cards to stick through the door. Turkey in the freezer so just the peripheries to buy. All in all, quite pleased with myself this year.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2018, 08:33 PM
Evening all, had a bit of a soggy day here, turned out nice in the end though. My mum bought Steve a case of lager for Christmas..bless her and my dad has said again he is taking me up with the dinner for molly and him. Got to buy and post Christmas cards, I think I have all my Christmas presents sorted
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Well done Kelly and everyone else getting there Christmas sorted. Did mine ages ago. Just as well as I am not feeling like it now. Hopefully I will when the day comes. Wonder where LG is? Thought he was going to share some pics of the pups? Night all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2018, 11:46 PM
Brenda, I lost my first dog...my soul dog on 23rd December...we don't bother putting up a proper tree anymore and to be honest, I half wish my brother would meet someone and stay in London or go to their family, none of us really feel like bothering but as he comes back we have to.