Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2018, 07:48 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 20th November. 2018

Good morning everyone, I trust you and your lovely four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

The telephone preference service is now being used as a nuisance call. several times they have phoned me then you find they are not genuine. !.*!(Rude words)

Lynn, stop worrying about the couple who have bought your old house. Forget it and just get used to your lovely new home.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all things keep safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2018, 08:26 AM
Morning Moyra and all to come. Losos yes it will take a long time as I was very attached to Tyto. He was my rock and went on all my holidays with me and was my constant companion and true friend. He would have been 13 years old tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good day. Off to see Fantastic Beasts pt2 The Crimes of Grindlewald this evening. Hope it is worth seeing. The first one of the series was very good.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-11-2018, 09:12 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.

Yes Moyra you are right I need to stop worrying about them. I am trying my hardest I think as I have siad before I had so many issues with that house and feel they will to although I know they won't as we fixed everything before selling and moving.

brenda hugs it's hard and tomorrow will be especially.

BT openreach coming today between 8 and 1 so hopefully telephone and internet up and working later.

Gosh it's cold out there today.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2018, 09:29 AM
Morning all

Dark, cloudy, windy and cold this morning.

Luke's got his day off today, he was going to take us out for a meal, but I've told him to keep his money and put it towards Christmas instead.
The same person that makes all the washing left me a bowl full of washing up this morning and there wasn't any from last night as I did it before bed

Moyra we have a nuisance call block on our phone and it diverts calls to a junk mail box, I've found it really useful.

Brenda Hope you enjoy your evening x

Lynn yes you do need to stop worrying, it's no longer anything to do with you, and I'm sure they will work things out

Have a good day all
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2018, 10:08 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda, Lynn, Sal and all who follow

Hugs Brenda we all know how you feel it is not easy but you will get there

I have the same here sometimes Sal, sink clean when I go to bed and a bowl or mug in it in the morning.

Yes Lynn give up worrying about them you sorted all the problems whilst there. It is now up to them to sort anything out we have all been there when moving.

Raining here this morning and so far no sign of it clearing. Been to the library but that is all I have planned.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day an stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-11-2018, 10:52 AM
Lynn
Their house their problem, simples!

You should have seen the cockups the previous owner of ours made. If I made a list it would go onto the next page. Needless to say it has taken ages to put it all right. You name it and we have had to put right.

Not just inside but outside as well ,you would not believe the absolutely stupid things i have come across. For example a conservatory downpipe feeding into a solid concrete hole, yes even the bottom of the hole was concrete, so nowhere for water to go!!!!

Conservatory window ledges made of soft wood so rotted. the list goes on and on.

Some people do not deserve to live in a house, they have no idea how to maintain it, better off in a pig sty.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2018, 11:01 AM
Morning all
Brenda, thank you so much for the pro kalin paste, very very kind of you and very much appreciated xx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2018, 11:30 AM
Aw Kelly hope it comes in useful but hope that you won't need it for Deags not you. bg!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2018, 11:43 AM
Lol, thanks again Brenda
Booked for a haircut tomorrow, I had been waiting to see what day Steve had off and his shifts but he isn't off until Saturday and his shifts instead of being mornings like the Dr stated are currently afternoons which means i don't get chance to see him
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2018, 03:42 PM
Afternoon all.

Cold and horrible here, been out with Gert's but have to say the pair of us came home and have been in the living room ever since. One venture out for a wee in the garden (her not me I hasen to add) having Pork chop for dinner tonight, and Mom had soup at lunch time seems to be getting a bit better finger crossed.

Have sorted out my filing today (ie paperwork etc) and will be burning stuff as soon as it is not only suitable for fish out there. LOL. My niece and her boyfriend have booked their holiday in Jan next year for her 25th birthday they are going to New York. Really chuffed for them they work very hard.

So thats my day hoping here yours has been as reaxed and enjoyable.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >