Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2018, 08:16 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 12th July.

Good morning everyone. I hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Griff, is Kota any better?

Lynn, how did the viewing go?

Have a good day everyone, take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2018, 08:47 AM
Morning Moyra
Thanks for asking, Kota is good, got me up nice and early lol. She is drinking a little more but she is on steroids so I guess that's what that is...she has happily ate her breakfast too, will be good to get the results and find what she has
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2018, 09:21 AM
Got a message off my brother last night...a photo of my nan, I thought it odd as all the photos he has of my nan I have sent. I just asked where he got it, he said our cousin sent it last night through FB...I have had to tell him not to mention me..I have chosen the family I want to be in touch with and those I have know about my problems, I can't be bothered with them trying to get in touch again (luckily they only have my parents landline) I had to deal with it all last time...mum wants nothing to do with her brothers or family and neither do I. My brother is now being all funny but the way I see it is it's up to me who I share information about me and my life with, I am not interested in having anything to do with them
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2018, 09:46 AM
Morning all.

Good for you griff. I feel the same about some of my family. Here is a website of where my daughter is staying for a few days.

https://www.hotel-valencia-palace.com/en/photos/

Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-07-2018, 09:58 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and all to follow.

Bit cooler here and overcast.
Glad Kota seems well griff and good news saliva gland hopefully no surgery needed.
You are absolutely correct it is up to you who you share your information with no member of family has the right to give your details to another member of anyone else without first checking it is ok with you.

Viewing yesterday nice bungalow small garden and living room which Gorden wasn't impressed with so unless we could do out the summerhouse for guests and knock into the dining room sounds like a no. Plenty of parking and backs onto allotments. Also we would enquire if we could buy a piece of scrubland unused allotment to extend the garden if serious. Other than that lots of doors and light and airy utility room but featureless. This is the problem we are having nothing has much character.

So tomorrow over to Norfolk further in Sporle to look at this.
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...-74370839.html
Just over an hour from Mark which is ok but would prefer nearer 1/2 hour from Michael and Margaret and the vet possibly a tad more but not major.
Then back to Sutton bridge on the way home.
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...-73922123.html
Then Holbeach again.
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...-55184070.html
Bit nearer to Mark and Michael and Margaret and vet good road links through.
Saturday this one over our budget so emailed estate agent are they open to offers. Agent rang back yes they are he has moved on had some work done and things replaced due to burst water pipe at some point. Not a problem now. Area I would like to be in good for all that I want needs a bit of doing up we don't mind that as long as nothing major.
Noticed on with 3 agents it has been on with one since last year he wants shot now as he has moved on.
Tying it in with dropping paperwork off to our estate agent to be passed onto conveyancer for the sale of this house we are now officially sold subject to contract received the letter yesterday.
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...-54324579.html

Hope everyone is well today and four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2018, 11:59 AM
Ooooo, very posh Brenda
Lynn, I like the first one, however I do love the idea of detached properties but the first one the parking looked good and the garden was not huge but enough to have a BBQ etc in comfortably
Congratulations on being sold subject to contract!!!!
I know my mum will understand what I have said to my brother but (it's her family) but my dad doesn't get it. Today is just going to be one of those days I think!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2018, 12:13 PM
Good afternoon all. Day 3 here of autumnal weather which suits us fine.

Like the look of the ones in Holbeach and Christchurch, Lynn. Remember, you are in a very good position to make offers as you don't have a long chain on yours.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2018, 01:46 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Pleased Kota is doing well Griff.

Like the one in Holbeach and the one in Christchurch. Hope all will consider offers as you are in a very good position to go ahead.

Very posh Brenda hope she is enjoying her holiday.

Hope Gary is doing better today Chris.

Another warm day here.

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2018, 03:44 PM
Was just hoping Lacey is o.k with the trouble in Ireland
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-07-2018, 04:46 PM
Evening everyone glad you like the choices lets hope they live up to expectations.
Chris I am pushing our position with agents and vendors.

Hd a phone call from an agent in Sutton bridge 2 bed newly renovated bungalow not even listed yet photos being done Wednesday would we like to view top of our budget bit if it's worth it. I believe it's detached.
So might get a viewing tomorrow hopefully by Monday.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >