Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2017, 06:57 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 26th July

Good morning everyone,

Griff hope you get your light for Dex and his food dispenser.

Lynn, Hope Gills scan goes ok today and also that Michael is feeling better.

Besoeker glad you are improving gradually and your best friend is looking out for you.

Hope Casey and Lara continue to improve Harvey.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2017, 07:29 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Have got rid of chair just have to wait for refund now. Still waiting for courier to pick up tablet. Hope that gets collected soon. Hate having to wait for collections. Mind you I have to wait in for a parcel to come. So with the weather like it is, raining, that doesn't really matter as not going out again yet. Hope you all have a good day and stay dry when you go awalking with your pooches.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2017, 07:41 AM
Morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow
Miserable weather here today, not going far, think I've got a couple of friends coming over so that be nice
Have to smile at Rosie, she went out did what she neeed to do, then has gone back to bed
Be back later, need some breakfast
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2017, 08:05 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda, Mandy and all who follow

Enjoy your chat with friends Mandy.

So pleased you have found somewhere that can repair your ring Lynn and at such a reasonable cost. Hope the plan to pick up and see the show all comes together. Hope Gill's scan goes ahead today.

Was lovely and sunny when I got up so have chanced hanging the washing out but now clouding over so looks like Brenda's weather will soon be here.

I was just leaving the house when I saw the dog at the end of our road. It was on a lead but was just standing there. The owner took his collar off and walked a couple of paces but the dog did not move. Dog said "no" so they turned round and went back into the house

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-07-2017, 09:19 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, Mandy, Sue and all to follow.

Weather was sunny here earlier so dillon and i were out by just gone 7 and very warm. Clouded over now will leave washing out and bring it in before I go to get hair tidied.

Glad the chair is sorted brenda hope the parcel isn't to long in turning up.
Mandy enjoy your day with your friends. Hope you're beginning to feel better.
Sue that dog could of been Dillon some days.

Sure the scan will go ahead. It will be the wait from that to results. Hoping it won't be the normal 2-3 week wait.
Fingers crossed they can give her some more help. If not this will be the end of the line and just time. Mind you the last two lots of treatment had no effect so between a rock and a hard place.
I was very pleased with the ring issue It would of cost £150 excess if the insurance had paid out so good value and nice for it to go back to somewhere like hatton garden. Although not purchased at this particular jeweller it is on the same row Gorden thinks.
Plus they are all independent and repairers as well as makers and sellers.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2017, 10:29 AM
Good morning all.
A bit of a dismal day today, won't be doing much outside today
Think I will bake a cake
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2017, 10:49 AM
Nippy that is a very good idea. Send some pieces over here to have with coffee later. Wet but brightening up here. Hopefully get dryer later. No sign of parcels yet.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2017, 10:53 AM
OOH Lovely Jenny the smell of cake baking! Enjoy. Put my washing out earlier just had to retrieve it back in and put it on my clothes racks. So I hate having damp washing hanging around the place. Enjoy your cake.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2017, 10:54 AM
Nippy if you are still online look at profibre posting.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2017, 11:34 AM
We are in the wet weather crew too...boo!!!
We have had ours bin missed 3 times in a month, as mum works for the council she spoke to the chap she was told was in charge of our round...gave him hell, errrrr it's not his section Lol, turns out it's her mate so they are coming back today despite being 11 crews down..bless him
Dex slept the whole night through!!! got him a night light, it is a sensor one that goes on at dusk and off at dawn...no good for us so i coloured the sensor in with a permanent marker and it stays on for as long as i want now Lol...no doubt just a fluke but you never know
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >