Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2017, 07:16 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 9th July.

Good morning everyone,

I hope our poorly dogs Lara and Buster are both a bit better today and progress slowly back to full health.

Lynn, hope you got your oil ok, if not hope you get it Monday.

June, do hope you are starting to feel better we miss you so much on here and the tales about the girls. Hope they are all ok.

Besoeker, hope you are also feeling better, miss your contributions to the thread too.

Mandy hope you are continuing to improve.

Griff, hope you are ok today. Nippy Jen are you doing the full dinner etc today or taking a rest, I hope.

Eileen hope all is well with you and yours, take care hope Lacey is ok.

Have a good day everyone stay cool and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2017, 08:02 AM
Good morning Moyra and everyone, another scorcher here today. I've just been in the garden and dead-headed what I can. I also gave the hanging baskets some water, I know they say you shouldn't in full sun but they were so dry.

No visitors today, I've stopped doing it every Sunday, just special occasions now. It was getting far too much. My Granddaughters partner said I have heard about your legendary Sunday lunches and as soon as I join the family you stop them! Hahaha I have promised when its is cooler I will cook just for them!

I hope you all have a good Sunday, stay safe and cool xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2017, 08:28 AM
Yes Jenny, this weather you do not feel like cooking or eating for that matter. Have a good day and stay cool. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2017, 09:07 AM
Good morning Moyra, Nippy and all who follow

I hope you both enjoy a nice quiet day.

Hope you manage to get something out of the oil company Lynn. We used to get this with our gas delivery even though they put a satellite sender on the tank I would still have to ring to say we were virtually empty and then wait and wait.

June hope you are now feeling a lot better and will soon feel you are able to rejoin us.

Very warm here although quite breezy. Have made some meat pies and apple crumbles and other than making a cake later that is it for the day

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2017, 11:09 AM
Afternoon Moyra, Nippy Jen and Sue and all to follow.
Warm here again also been out very early with Dillon up at 5.30 and we stayed up to watch the little fockers so funny that didn't finish till midnight ish.

Just back from the diy shop in March didn't have a coffee out as we spent just over £100 on pine board for starting the boxing in which should've been done yesterday but due to oil delivery shenanigans didn't get done. Covering non slip for step into bath stain and dowelling and plastikote paint for that and then that finishes the messy bit between worktop and tile splashback off.

Nippy Jen very wise not doing so much now. I don't do it often but when I do it wears me out.
Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.