Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2017, 07:51 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday 25th June.

Good morning all, had a lovely lay in this morning but that was because I had such a bad night.

Hope everyone is ok this morning and all our two and four legged friends are too.

Have a good day and stay SAFE and well.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2017, 08:39 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Its good that you managed a lie in and hope you feel better as the day goes on.

Hope everything goes to plan today for you Nippy but don't go overdoing it.

Overcast here today but not cold. Have washed the towels and they are blowing nicely. Have also picked my first lot of peas, there are loads more to come. Don't know what happened last year but I only managed to save one little plant and that only had two pods. Also have been harvesting potatoes and they are delicious. They are Jersey Royals but as not grown in Jersey they are called kidney something or other. Will be growing them again next year.

Hope everyone, two and four legged, are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2017, 09:37 AM
Good morning all

Been out with Buster and its rainy and overcast here but I think it will brighten up later. Hope so got a lot of bedding in the machine as I type. Mom has had a breathing panic this morning but up and moving fine now she has atrial fibrillation..............mostly no issue now on medcation but every now and again for no reaon this morning she woke at 6am.......just get her to talk to me in between trying to get what she calls a deep breath....just shallow breathing otherwise have found that going back to bed works well at present as her heat rate seems to sort itself out and she is tired during and after.

No real plans for the day............roast dinner and daydream I think.

Posted then edited because keep losing posts.

Moyra enjoy your day hope you continue to feel better hy did you have a poor night?
Sue Hey home grown produce start calling you Mrs Good Life.......... have a good day, can you let me know the name of the potatoes I adore new potatoes.

HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2017, 09:41 AM
Have a fantastic day with your Do, Nippy. Bet the food is gorgeous and hope the weather is kind to you.
Had a lie in myself this morning, slept well after yesterday's gardening session, can sit out, all I need is sun
Moyra have you looked for somewhere on your own, all the stress will stop and the itching may also stop.
Griff, hoping you have a lot longer with us yet
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2017, 10:00 AM
TW You snuck in while I was editing,TUT TUT..... I imagine the dogs are having a hard time adjusting to their new/altered roles especially Mabs by the sound of it............poor girl. You are moving on well with the garden and and your plans overall.
Where you live sounds lovely with the water and the walks.

Your son getting a housemate sounds a fantastic idea............got his head screwed on must follow you.

Oh and when you see the sun can you ask him to pop over to mine. I will do the same.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2017, 10:18 AM
Morning all
Who stole my sunshine??? I would like it back please. Dogs dinner already prepared..rib steak, mash and carrots for them.
Moyra, hope you feel better later
Kazz, sorry to hear your mum took bad
TW, I would like to be here a wee bit longer too
Sue...i would love to be able to grow things....i struggle with tomatoes lol
Mum got me 2new dresses yesterday and some denim shorts but the size 12 shorts are falling off me so need to change them...job for in the week I think
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2017, 12:12 PM
Afternoon Moyra, Sue, June, Kazz and griff.
Sorry you had a bad night Moyra.

Potatoes sound lovely Sue will be back to growing my own when moved and settled in somewhere new.
Kazz glad to hear mum is feeling better now.
June hope the sun comes out so you can enjoy all your hard work.
griff wish I could say a size 12 was to big for me.
Nippy Jen enjoy your day.

Well the party went off well. Very noisy not music just general chatter and lots of laughter. We didn't mind that. Eventually got to sleep about 4 then up at 5.30 to Dillon and we were walking by 6 it was chilly this morning but warmed up now.
Gorden has tried to take my chrome book apart to see why it is overheating no luck can only get so far.
Had a look at the Acer chromebook in Curry's but not sure if they are worth buying. So we are going to do some research into them.
Also saw a Lenovo tablet with keyboard but boxed not out and not sure about that either. didn't ask the staff to be honest I find the staff in Curry's quite annoying and when your tired a recipe for disaster or a row.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2017, 12:35 PM
My Kindle Fire tablet is OK, BUT I find it very very annoying, it makes up words, alters things to nonsense and the keyboard isn't big enough to type on. As I am a touch typist it drives me mental, and some days I am not in the mood, do my stuff in the morning and come online in the afternoon. I prefer my laptop of all things, PC takes up too much room and I don't need one anyway now I'm not working. What is the big thing about Chrome, can't you get one that isn't Chrome if its causing so many problems. Then again, they ALL might be Chrome!! What do I know
Off to training in a while, having a butty and a brew. Zen will have a gallop round, tidy up then we are off.
I too wish I could say a 12 was too big, can remember the days when some 8's were too big
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2017, 01:30 PM
A chromebook basically doesn't have a disk drive.. i think.
TW, i managed to disable some of the predictive stuff on my fire...not sure how but if you google it i am sure it would throw something up
I think i am a 10 really now but prefer a 12...still not got rid of my size 14's as i am sure the weight will go back on as i didn't try to lose it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2017, 01:41 PM
Tablets would annoy me to June so am avoiding them at all costs.
No problems with the google chrome in fact I like it but this one now is overheating and Gorden cannot get into it to take a look and see if he can clean it.
This an hp. Looking at Dell which get good reviews and a lot of laptop users are switching to chromebooks.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >