Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 07:06 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 31st July

Good morning, yet another month gone! It will soon be Christmas again at this rate! Steve's left the patio door open again. He does that and then goes back to bed and wraps himself up in his duvet. He knows I feel cold.

Why Azz doesn't ban the idiot I don't know.

Griff, you are spoiling Steve and treating him as a child. He is surely big enough to sort himself out some pain killers. There's no way you should apologise to him either.

Lynn, hope you eventually find a car to suit Dillon.

Hope everyone is ok and feeling fine. Head of Police is saying a terrorist threat is highly likely now, so we should all be on our guard.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-07-2016, 08:53 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Warm and sunny here.
Lauren coming over this evening. Chicken to cook washing to do and just renewed car insurance with another company Tesco ridiculous amount this year.

Quite agree the rude spiteful nasty piece of work should be banned. Not the sort of thing we want newbies seeing or potential newbies seeing surely.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 09:22 AM
Moyra...lock the patio door and hide the key lol. Steve can't drive at the moment and is struggling to walk the dogs...let alone get to the shop which is 20minutes away, I was going by his place anyway on my way to a 70s night
I too don't understand how that vile individual is here, I have her on ignore but you are quite right, not the sort of thing we are used to here and a lot of people don't know about the ignore function
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 09:37 AM
Morning all.
You would not believe it was late July looks like a Oct morning here. But dry and the sofa throw is blowing nicely on the line.

Feeling a fair bit better at the minute I slipped 2 discs and trapped the sciatic nerve at L5 so been in hospital as they thought I had got something called Cauda Equina Syndrome I didn't but still pins and needles and no real feeling in right leg. Something to do with the nerve apparently. But fingers crossed/ touch wood on the mend seeing an Osteopath this week. As my shoulders have become quite tight and tense due to trying to protect my lower back by tensing my shoulders. Anyhow nothing unfixable., just
painful.

Moyra does Steve live with you in your house or do you live with Steve?
Either way really you are both I assume adults who choose for whatever reason to share your home together, I think you should be having a heart to
heart conversation. Would he consider leaving the patio door open and ignoring every one elses feelings or just yours?
You are worth more than you seem to think you are.

Lynn Good luck car hunting have you looked at the agility site they often have dog friendly cars for sale.

Griff You have a heart of softness but be careful hows the decorating coming?

Turkey breast for lunch today with the trimmings.

Oh and just looked through briefly the post of the hour I think you are all being wound up by a "fruitcake" who is having a laugh. Mind you I am the owner of a "Nanny dog" so ho hum
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 09:52 AM
Morning Moyra Lynn and all to come
Moyra No no not the C word can't you lock the patio doors and take away the key so Steve can't leave them open
Lynn chicken yummm can I come for lunch pleeeeese enjoy having the family round today
TW hope Zen's limp continues to improve how's the back holding up
LG hoping it's another restfull day laddie for you can't hove you out of commission the daily wouldn't be the same without you
Griff stop apologising is it back to being tiling today
Brenda hope you and Tyto have a good day
Sorry if i'v missed any one not intentional have a great day anyway
Hope any poorly human and 4leggers get better soon
Very pleasant and peaceful when out with the muppets at5.30 this morning not so now getting dull and overcast think we're in for a splash of rain
Afternoon with a good book I think should realy be doing something constructive but what the heck tomorrow's another day just being a lazy so n so
Take care stay safe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 10:02 AM
Oh no Kazz, i am sorry you have been in hospital....lets hope you are soon back to how you were!!! i too have nanny dogs and i agree, a definate fruitcake Lol
Norma, enjoy your book...i think you deserve a day off...i have most days off Lol...i am a lazy devil!
hmmm the decorating, well my dad says he doesn't need my help so i just make tea and lunch for him and go and have a chat every now and then...come up with suggestions and vanish again Lol...dead helpful me.
I am a bit soft, if i like someone, i look after them..if i don't well, they could be on fire and i wouldn't put them out. I think Steve and i will be friends, i will always love him...nothing would change that, he has his problems he needs to sort out, i have mine but i am actually quite together at the moment...surprisingly!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-07-2016, 10:10 AM
Morning All - hope the day finds everyone fit and reasonably well. Quiet here and the weather seems undecided, bits of blue trying to sneak through but not being very successful.
Seems Norma has caught my "Idle-itis" sitting with a book indeed, get those muppets out for another 10 mile jog! lol !
My lot had early walkies and now are safely back in their respective beds, Fagin and Gypsy both seemed very "on guard" whilst we were out, so perhaps something or someone has been about overnight or early this morning (I didn't take them out till 7.30) could just be another invasion of foxes, it is getting to that time of year when this season's cubs start heading off on their own and making a nuisance of themselves. Just wish they'd go and do it somewhere else!!!
I'm thinking in terms of going back to bed for an hour, couldn't do me any harm! lol !
Have a good day all, bye fer now. G.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 10:52 AM
You go back to bed LG....best thing when you are poorly is rest!!! I am sure the foxes are dead annoying but they really are beautiful, we have a few here, the dogs love eau de fox poo now lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 10:58 AM
Kazz you have my sympathies. Sciatica is awful. Glad you are going to an osteopath hopefully that should put you right.

Must go and have a look at what that silly cow has written now!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 11:20 AM
Wow....40 odd pages of mentalist rantings......crikey!!! I wonder should we have a whip round and get her some professional help!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >